ADHD and Medical Marijuana: SYMPTOMS, CAUSES, MEDICINE, AND TREATMENT
Whether we talk about adulthood or children, nobody is left unaffected by the disease—children with the disease struggle from low esteem, poor performance in school, and troubled relationships. However, the symptoms sometimes lessen with age but are complicated to manage.
While the treatments won’t cure the health condition, they can help with the symptoms only. The treatment generally includes behavioral interventions and medications. However, the early diagnosis can make a huge difference.
Symptoms of Disease
1. Predominantly inattentive:
- Fails to pay close attention to the details
- Appear not to listen
- Have trouble staying focused
- Be easily distracted
- Have difficulty in following the instructions
- Dislikes or try to avoid the tasks that require mental focus
- Forget to perform daily activities
- Have trouble in performing tasks
2. Predominantly impulsive/hyperactive:
- Tap their feet or hands or squirm in the seat.
- Be on the go in a constant motion.
- Have difficulty in staying seated for a longer time
- Have trouble in performing an activity quietly
- Climb in or run around situations when it is not proper
- Blurt out answers while interrupting the question
- Talks too much
- Interrupt on others conversations
- Having difficulty in waiting for the turn
Looking to Apply for an Medical Marijuana Card
Get Started by following these Steps:
1. Start FIlling up the 420 Evaluations form with your details.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor once the submission is complete.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Letter In Your Email.
Adderall and Ritalin are the two drugs that are utilized to treat health conditions. But people are more skeptical of its use due to its side effects, like sleep issues or decreased appetite.
With proven side effects of other medications, the herb treatment for treating this condition that includes no side effects or negligible is Medical Cannabis.
Medical Cannabis and ADHD
Cannabis is a plant that helps treat several health conditions. By exploring the health benefits of Medical Marijuana, a new wave of hope is generated in the people. Medical Cannabis is proven as a sufficient remedy to alleviate ADHD symptoms.
The research on the effectiveness and consequences of using Medical Marijuana to treat patients with ADHD continues to evolve; Medical Cannabis still shows a positive impact on the health with no risks of addiction.
ADHD is treatable with methylphenidate and amphetamine, which are stimulants that are present in Ritalin and Adderall. These stimulants help in enhancing cognitive functioning and boost focus and concentration.
Several cannabiologists suggest that medical Marijuana is significantly responsible for enhancing the lives of people with ADHD.
Constituents present in Marijuana helps in the production and development of dopamine levels, which aids as a reward for brain functioning.
This gives an individual a pleasant sensation that helps increase dopamine levels. However, research studies are still in their early stages.
The behaviors of females or males may be different. However, males tend to have more chances of suffering from it. According to the research studies, Tetrahydrocannabinol, a primary constituent of Marijuana, helps in the dopamine-releasing action, which generates a pleasure sensation.
The medical cannabis consumption effects in men and women are diverse. Cannabis may help treat the ADHD health condition, but it must be administered in an exact dosage.
When used appropriately, medical Marijuana helps in improving concentration and makes the routine tasks easily manageable by the patients.
To treat the health condition accurately, it must be consumed properly to treat the health conditions accurately. It is recommended to take Medical Marijuana under a licensed marijuana doctor to improve the health condition instead of worsening some other symptoms with over dosage.