Alzheimer’s Disease : Symptoms, Causes and Treatment
Alzheimer’s Disease refers to a progressive neurologic disorder that leads the brain to shrink and brain cells to die.
It is a common cause of a disease known as dementia in which a person continuously declines in thinking, social and behavioural skills that affect their ability to function independently.
Symptoms of Alzheimer’s Disease
1. Memory Loss
- Losing objects
- Repeating conversations or questions
- Wandering or getting lost
- Forgetting about effects
2. Cognitive deficits
- Reduced understanding of risks and safety
- Difficulty in making decisions
- Difficulty in accomplishing tasks having several stages
Looking to Apply for an Medical Marijuana Card
Get Started by following these Steps:
1. Start FIlling up the 420 Evaluations form with your details.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor once the submission is complete.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Letter In Your Email.
3. Recognition issues
4. Issues with reading, writing, and speaking
5. Spatial awareness issues
6. Behavioural or personality changes
- Loss of motivation or loss of interest
- Becoming angry, upset, or worried more than before
- Obsessive, compulsive, or socially inappropriate behavior
- Empathy loss
Stages of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Mild Stage
At this stage, the patients with the Disease develop cognitive difficulties and memory problems, including difficulty handling money, taking longer than usual to perform a task, experiencing personality and behavioural changes, etc.
- Moderate Stage
The moderate stage is when the patient’s parts of the brain that are responsible for their senses, language, consciousness, and reasoning are damaged. This stage can develop symptoms including confusion, greater memory loss, inability to learn new things, impulsive behaviour, hallucinations, etc.
- Severe Stage
In the case of the severe stage, the tangles and plaques present throughout the brain cause the brain tissues to shrink substantially. They can lead to dependency on others for care, inability to communicate, and inability to leave the bed.
Diagnosis of Disease
This may also include neurological function tests, memory and cognitive tests, CT scans, MRI of the brain, etc.
Treatments of Disease
However, the doctors recommend several medications for a particular stage of the Disease. Dealing with such potent drugs to get some relief from the medical condition is challenging to attain. That is why people are inclining more towards the natural treatments that can offer comfort from the symptoms and leave no or fewer side effects.
Medical Marijuana is a reliable natural treatment that even research studies suggest and shows traces of improvement in the patients acquiring the treatment. But indeed the marijuana treatment access requires medical recommendations and legal permissions like a medical marijuana card.
Have happy healing with natural remedies and say goodbye to your health condition.