Table of Content
Before beginning registration with ADHS (Arizona Department of Health Services), patients must have a recommendation letter from a licensed healthcare professional. There is no age limit for registration for a medical marijuana card. However, if the patient is under 18 years old, their parent or legal guardian must register themself and the patient. For registration of medical marijuana card in Arizona, patients need to create an account on ADHS.
To Sign Up
1. Access AZDHS.gov
2. In the Topics menu select marijuana
3. Select Individual Licensing Portal
4. Click Don’t have an account? Sign up here
7. Create an account button will appear
8. Click on Create Account
9. An email will be sent with your username and instructions to reset your password.
11. Follow the reset password instructions
Now your account is created, and you need to log in. To log in, users will need the account they previously created.
1. Access login page
2. Enter Email Address and Password
4. View Profile by clicking on the name in the top right corner
5. Click the pencil icon to edit fields
6. Editable fields appear in red
7. Click the check mark to save
1. Select Add a new license.
2. Select Marijuana
3. Click on the New Patient Application
4. Click Download Application Instructions
5. Click Download Application Checklist
6. Checks agree to receive notices from the department and Click on Agree and Proceed
Before Moving Forward, the User Must Have
- A digital photograph. The photograph must be taken no more than 60 days before the application submission. Photo must be
- 2 inches by 2 inches in size with minimum dimensions of 600×600 pixels and maximum dimensions of 1200×1200 pixels.
- In natural color with a plain white or off-white background
- Should be a front view of the individual’s full face, without a hat or headgear that blur the hair or hairline.
- Arizona driver’s license issued on or after October 1, 1996; OR
- Arizona identification card issued on or after October 1, 1996; OR
- Arizona registry identification card; OR
- Photograph page in the patient’s U.S. passport; OR
- Recommendation letter from a licensed healthcare professional
7. The form of new patient registration is now open
8. Fill up the form by entering your details
9. Review the Consent to Sign Electronically Agreement
10. Click on Sign to add your signature to the application.
11. In the Caregiver section, select yes if you want a caregiver and complete the available fields with Caregiver information. If you don’t want a caregiver, select no.
12. Select desired answer in the Request to Cultivate Section
13. Review your details carefully and click on Save and Continue
14. Enter Physician’s Information
15. Selects the illness mentioned in a recommendation letter
16. Review the details and click on Save and Continue
17. Select desired answer for Clinical Studies
18. Check the appropriate box for SNAP Eligibility
19. Remember, If yes is selected and SNAP Eligibility documentation is not valid, ADHS will send an alert to pay the remaining application amount before the application can be processed.
20. Click on Save and Continue
21. Now upload all the documents indicated by the red *
22. Click on Save and Continue
23. Review the entered details. If you found something incorrect, click on Edit Section; otherwise, click Submit & Go to Payment.
24. Enter the payment information and click Continue
25 Receive Receipt
26. Click Back to Portal to return to Individual Licensing Portal
Now Check the Application Status by Clicking on Back to Portal
- Login with details
- Click on Medical Marijuana
- In the Information section, click on Check Application Status Form
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
Qualifying Conditions List for New York Medical Marijuana Card in 2024.Table of Content Introduction Qualifying Medical Conditions List Some Other Requirements Of The New York Medical Marijuana Card Can A Minor Qualify For A New York Medical...
Is Weed Legal in Arizona? Cannabis Legalization Guide - 2024Table of Content Introduction Legislation History! Where Is It Safe To Consume? Cannabis Possession Medical Marijuana Registry Qualifying Conditions Process for Obtaining a Medical Marijuana...
What are Medical Marijuana Laws in Arizona? (Updated - 2024)Table of Content Introduction The legality of Cannabis Medical Marijuana Laws Who Qualifies for Medical Marijuana? Possession Limits Cultivating Marijuana Taxation Reciprocity Driving...