Qualifying Conditions List for Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card in 2023.
March 9, 2023
Table of Content
- Qualifying Medical Conditions List
- Can Other Medical Conditions Be Added To The Qualifying Medical List?
- Am I Eligible For A Medical Marijuana Card In Arkansas?
- Can A Minor Qualify For An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?
- What Documents Are Required To Qualify As A Patient For Medical Marijuana In Arkansas?
- I Meet the AK Medical Card Requirements – What’s next?
Medical marijuana is a safe and effective alternative to many expensive, ineffective medicines. Although, you must have certain qualifying conditions before getting medical marijuana card in Arkansas. A medical marijuana card is necessary to treat your medical conditions with marijuana in Arkansas. Arkansas is one of the few states that offer a wide list of qualifying conditions so that most of the citizens leverage the benefits of medical marijuana. This blog will give you the updated list of qualifying conditions for the Arkansas medical marijuana card.
What Are The Qualifying Medical Conditions To Get An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card In 2023?
Every person who applies for a medical marijuana card in Arkansas must have at least one of the qualifying medical conditions. In 2023, Patients must be diagnosed with one or more than one of the following medical conditions:
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Hepatitis C
- Intractable pain that has not responded to other medications, treatment, or surgical measures for more than 6 months.
- Multiple sclerosis
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms
- Severe arthritis
- Severe nausea
- Tourette’s syndrome
- Ulcerative colitis
- And any other medical condition or treatment approved by the Department of Health.
Can Other Medical Conditions Be Added To The Qualifying Medical List?
If your medical condition is not on the list, you can petition to add a new qualifying medical condition to the Arkansas Department of Health.
The petition will be referred for a public hearing if it meets all requirements. If the petition does not meet the standard for submission, it will be denied.
The department will approve or deny your petition within 120 days of submission of the petition. Petitioners will be notified of the public hearing’s date, time, and location. For the standards of the petition, visit the Arkansas Department of Health.
Am I Eligible For A Medical Marijuana Card In Arkansas?To be eligible for a medical cannabis card in Arkansas, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Be 18 or older
- Be diagnosed with a qualifying medical condition
- Be an Arkansas resident with residency proof.
- Not be a member of the AR National Guard and United States Military.
Can A Minor Qualify For An Arkansas Medical Marijuana Card?A minor patient can qualify for a medical marijuana card in Arkansas but with a parent/guardian who applies as a caregiver. However, qualified patients under 18 cannot buy medical marijuana from a dispensary. The guardian or parent must register as a caregiver to purchase cannabis for a minor.
What Documents Are Required To Qualify As A Patient For Medical Marijuana In Arkansas?The following documents are required when submitting your application for the medical marijuana card in Arkansas.
- A cannabis recommendation from a licensed physician.
- Proof of ID
- Proof of Arkansas residency.
I Meet the AR Medical Card Requirements – What’s next?If you meet all the AR medical card requirements, you can apply for the Arkansas medical marijuana card. To begin the process, obtain a medical marijuana recommendation from a licensed doctor. You can contact My MMJ Doctor for marijuana recommendations. We are one of the well-known names for providing marijuana recommendations across the US. Our services are based on virtual or telehealth consultations so you can get your marijuana recommendation from home. Once you’ve completed your application with My MMJ Doctor, you can register with the Arkansas department of health. After registering with the ADH, If you qualify, you’ll receive your medical marijuana card in Arkansas.
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
New York Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions
Qualifying Conditions List for New York Medical Marijuana Card in 2023.Table of Content Introduction Qualifying Medical Conditions List Some Other Requirements Of The New York Medical Marijuana Card Can A Minor Qualify For A New York Medical...
The Process To Legally Obtain A Medical Marijuana Card in Virginia
The Process To Legally Obtain A Medical Marijuana Card in VirginiaTable of Content Virginia's Medical Marijuana Card Statistics What Is The Need For A Medical Marijuana Card In Virginia? What Are The Various Qualifying Medical Conditions For A...
Best Cannabis Strains For You To Ease Your Anxiety
10 Best Cannabis Strains To Ease Your Anxiety. – Doctor’s RecommendationTable of Content Introduction Why Should You Choose CBD Instead Of THC When Selecting Cannabis Strains For Your Anxiety? Here Are Some Of The High-CBD Cannabis Strains You Can...