Best Medical Marijuana Doctors in Minnesota
Find Medical Marijuana Doctors near me
Minneapolis • St. Paul • Rochester • Bloomington • Duluth • Brooklyn Park • Plymouth • Woodbury • Maple Grove • Lakeville • Blaine • St. Cloud
What are the Approved Qualifying Conditions by Doctors to use Medical Marijuana in Minnesota?
Only patients certified with one of the qualifying conditions are eligible to receive medical marijuana in Minnesota.
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Autism spectrum disorder (must meet DSM-5)
- Chronic motor or vocal tic disorder
- Chronic pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Intractable pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (effective Aug. 1, 2023)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (effective Aug. 1, 2023)
- Obstructive sleep apnea
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Severe and persistent muscle spasms
- Sickle cell disease
- Terminal illness, with a probable life expectancy of less than one year
MY MMJ DOCTOR is the Best Way to Find Marijuana Doctors in Minnesota!
The first step in addressing any medical problem is getting the correct clinical support. We all want the best treatment for ourselves and our loved ones. For that, we need the best doctors with the best clinical infrastructure. Everyone claims to be the best, making it difficult for the patient to find the best doctor for them.
We aim to help you find the best possible doctor and the hospital for medical marijuana treatment. All the information on this website is genuine and reliable. We gather it after researching on ground level. We don’t endos paid reviews or unreliable information on our website just for a few dollars. With the help of these listings, we hope to reach out to all of you and share the most accurate version of the information.