Table of Content
Hair is the fastest-growing tissue in the human body. The Trichological Society on hair growth says the average monthly growth rate is 0.5 to 1.7 centimeters. Still, trying to grow hair longer can feel like an endless waiting game. Moreover, that growth can feel minimal, especially when dealing with the hair loss problem.
American Academy of Dermatology Association (AAD) on hair loss said It’s normal to shed between 50 and 100 hairs daily. When the body sheds significantly more hair daily, a person has a hair loss problem.
However, CBD or Cannabidiol can accelerate the average growth rate and help you achieve the silky hair you’ve always dreamed of. Taking advantage of CBD products, such as CBD hair shampoo and oil, is one way you can promote healthier and faster hair growth.
Does CBD Help Prevent Hair Loss?
Many users have reported positive experiences with CBD-infused hair products, such as shampoos, serums, and conditioners, suggesting that these products may promote healthier hair and a more balanced scalp.
A National Library of Medicine report on A Cannabinoid Hairy Tale: Hair Loss or Hair Gain? Concluded that CBD may promote hair growth. Additionally, the effect of CBD on hair growth may be concentration-dependent. High concentrations may lead to hair loss. Therefore, maintaining an optimal CBD concentration is necessary for promoting hair growth.
It’s worth noting that while CBD shows promise in promoting hair health, individual results may vary. Consulting with a dermatologist is advisable if you’re considering CBD for hair health.
How CBD Can Help Regrow Your Hair?
CBD has gained attention for its potential role in hair health. Its anti-inflammatory properties may help alleviate scalp conditions and reduce hair follicle inflammation.
CBD can also improve blood circulation and interaction with the endocannabinoid system in the body. These interactions regulate various physiological processes, including those related to the hair.
CBD may also help maintain scalp health by reducing dryness, itchiness, and dandruff, which can all contribute to hair problems.
Moreover, CBD may help regulate sebum production, the natural scalp oil. Excess sebum can lead to clogged hair follicles and potentially contribute to hair loss.
Reasons To Use CBD For Hair Loss!
Besides its potential benefits for mental health conditions, CBD is also believed to offer advantages for your scalp and hair. Many people have turned to CBD-infused hair products to address various hair and scalp concerns. Here are some reasons to use CBD products for your hair loss problem.
- Helps Hair Grow
CBD is high in protein, vitamins, and minerals. These properties are proven to enhance hair growth. It will also help moisturize and nourish the hair, making it stronger, thicker, and healthier.
- Strengthens Hair
Hair is mainly made out of protein, and CBD contains essential amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. It can help strengthen and protect your hair.
- Improves Scalp Health
CBD oil contains calcium, potassium, and vitamin E, which are beneficial for the scalp. It’s also a natural anti-inflammatory, which makes it ideal for scalp problems like psoriasis or folliculitis. Moreover, CBD balances your scalp’s natural oil.
- Treats Hormonally Induced Hair Loss
Hormonal fluctuations are some of the most common reasons for hair loss. CBD interacts with several receptors that control the hormone regulation functions in the body. It can work to achieve hormonal balance to aid in treating hair loss and also promote hair growth.
How To Use CBD For Hair Loss?
Using CBD for hair loss typically involves applying CBD-infused products directly to your scalp or incorporating CBD into your hair care routine. Here’s some general guidance on how to use CBD for hair health:
- Consult a Healthcare Professional Before starting CBD for hair loss, consult your doctor. This is especially crucial if you have underlying health conditions or are taking medications.
- Start with a Low Dose It’s generally advisable to start with a low CBD dosage and slowly increase it. This approach will minimize the risk of adverse effects and allow your body to adjust to the CBD dosage.
- Regular Use of CBD Products Stick to a regular dosing schedule to allow your body time to adjust and see improvements in hair health.
- Be Patient It may take several weeks to see noticeable changes in hair health. Be patient and continue using CBD until you get your desired result.
- Prepare Your Scalp and Hair
Before applying CBD, ensure your scalp and hair are clean and free of excess oil. You can use your regular shampoo to cleanse your hair and scalp.
- Choose High-Quality CBD Products Always purchase high-quality CBD products. You can get them from tested and licensed shops. Moreover, look for products that have been tested for purity and potency.
- Follow Healthy Hair Growth Practices With CBD, always follow healthy hair growth practices such as a balanced diet, avoiding excessive heat styling, and using sulfate-free hair care products.
Can Stress Lead To Hair Fall? If Yes, Then How Can CBD Help?
Yes, stress can cause hair fall. It is a common reason behind hair fall. Stress can disrupt hormonal balance, leading to conditions like telogen effluvium, where hair follicles prematurely enter a resting phase and shed more than usual.
CBDs are well known for their calming effects on the nervous system and may indirectly mitigate stress-induced hair loss.
Additionally, the soothing properties of CBD can relieve scalp irritation and itching, which stress can cause. A calmer, less irritated scalp can create a more favorable environment for hair growth.
Best CBD Products For Hair Loss
CBD is available in various forms, including oils, tinctures, capsules, and topicals. Choosing the right products depends on your personal preferences and health conditions. Here are some considerations for your hair loss treatment with CBD.
- CBD Oil or Tinctures: These are typically taken orally by placing drops under the tongue or mixing them with food or beverages. They are not usually applied directly to the scalp but could indirectly benefit hair health.
- Topicals: CBD-infused hair products, such as shampoos and conditioners, can be applied directly to the scalp and hair. These hair products are specifically designed to target the hair and scalp. To use CBD-infused topicals for hair health, follow the product’s instructions.
- CBD Capsules: Consider CBD capsules if you prefer a convenient and pre-measured dose. CBD capsules are an option for those who want precise dosing without measuring drops or dealing with the taste of CBD oil.
- CBD Gummies: These gummies are infused with CBD extract, enabling you to experience the potential benefits of CBD without getting high. If your hair loss is due to pain, depression, or stress, CBD gummies offer an excellent method for taking your doses without the need for smoking or vaping
Conclusion!If you are interested in using CBD for hair health, it’s advisable to consult your doctor. Additionally, always choose high-quality CBD products from reputable sources to ensure safety and effectiveness. Visit My MMJ Doctor for more information on CBD and marijuana.
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
Exploring the Intersection: Can You Mix Melatonin and Weed?Table of Content Introduction Can You Mix Cannabis & Melatonin? Potential Benefits of Using Melatonin and Marijuana Potential Side Effects Of Combining Marijuana And Melatonin! Factors to...
Neurological Healing: How Cannabis Helps in Treating Brain Damage?Table of Content Introduction What Is TBI and Its Symptoms? Best Marijuana Strains For TBI Can We Use Marijuana for Minor TBI Patients? Is There Any Side Effect of Using Cannabis For...
Weed's Best Before Date: Does Weed Expire?Table of Content Introduction Can Weed Expire? How To Know If Your Weed Is Expired? How To Increase The Life of Your Weed? Storing Weed In The Freezer? Health Risks Associated With Using Expired Weed! How To...