The Complete Guide for MY MMJ Doctor Maryland
Table of Content
- About Maryland Medical Marijuanas
- Procedure for acquiring medical cannabis
- Health Qualifying Conditions
- State Evaluation Procedure
- Requirements For Adult Patients
- How to Register as an Adult Patient?
- Requirements For Minor Patients
- How to Register as a Minor Patient?
- Requirements For Hospice Patients
- How to Register as a Hospice Patient?
- Requirements For Caregivers
- How to Register as a Caregiver?
- Temporary MMCC Identification Card
How to Register as a Caregiver?
After registering with the OneStop official portal of Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC), you will need to follow the following steps to apply for the medical marijuana card Maryland online:
Log into the Onestop portal of Maryland and click on the “Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission” button.
Now, click on the “Caregiver Registration” button.
Go to the “Apply Online” button, where you will land on the Caregiver Registration.
Now fill in the below-mentioned contact information:
- Full Name and Suffix
- Date of Birth
- SSN or Social Security Number
- And Your Maryland Address and phone number
After filling in all the required information, click on the “Next” button.
Now submit electronic copies of your identification and address proof. To learn more about accepted documents, click here.
Now upload your image and click on the “Next” button.
Now tick on the “Terms & Conditions and Communications” section, click on the “Next” button.
After that, you will land on the All Pages option, where you can review your details and make corrections if needed. Then click on the “Submit” button, and your application will be completed. You can print your application for future references.
After submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email regarding your application submission. Within thirty days, your application will be reviewed for approval. After the evaluation, you will be notified via email whether your applications are approved or not. And, if your application is approved, you will receive your Username and Patient ID Number along with this confirmation email. Your Patient ID Number issued by Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission will be written on your medical marijuana certification issued by your physician.
To start the process of registering, you will need to get a recommendation for an MMJ card. Click here to apply for the MMJ certification!