The Complete Guide for MY MMJ Doctor Maryland
Table of Content
- About Maryland Medical Marijuanas
- Procedure for acquiring medical cannabis
- Health Qualifying Conditions
- State Evaluation Procedure
- Requirements For Adult Patients
- How to Register as an Adult Patient?
- Requirements For Minor Patients
- How to Register as a Minor Patient?
- Requirements For Hospice Patients
- How to Register as a Hospice Patient?
- Requirements For Caregivers
- How to Register as a Caregiver?
- Temporary MMCC Identification Card
The Procedure for legitimately acquiring medical cannabis in Maryland
Our team at My MMJ Doctor has made a quick and straightforward three-step process for cannabis evaluation in Maryland to provide you with a legitimate medical marijuana card (MMJ card) without any hassle. You will need to follow the following steps:
Step 1: Scheduling An Appointment Online
You will need to fill out the following details to schedule an appointment for the cannabis evaluation, including:
- Personal information: Your name, contact number, email, address, and date of birth.
- Select Residential State
- Define your Medical health condition.
After completing and submitting the application, a page will be opened to pick your package and proceed to the payment. . After the payment, you’ll receive the details regarding your appointment with a medical marijuana doctor via email. Click here to apply.
Step 2: Get An Online Session With The Physician For The Card Approval
After receiving your appointment details scheduled by a licensed doctor, the physician will consult with you. The physician will evaluate your health condition online via video conference for about 15-20 minutes. In this session, the doctor will:
- Enquire about your illnesses.
- Decide whether your mental health is according to the government guidelines of qualifying circumstances or not. To overview the qualifying conditions, click here.
Step 3: Get your Certificate For Further Process
After the evaluation from the licensed physician, if you qualify for the medical marijuana card, the doctor will issue your medical marijuana card recommendation via email. Then, you will have to register with the Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission (MMCC) to complete your license online process with the state. Check out here to review the state evaluation process.