The Complete Guide for MY MMJ Doctor Maryland
Table of Content
- About Maryland Medical Marijuanas
- Procedure for acquiring medical cannabis
- Health Qualifying Conditions
- State Evaluation Procedure
- Requirements For Adult Patients
- How to Register as an Adult Patient?
- Requirements For Minor Patients
- How to Register as a Minor Patient?
- Requirements For Hospice Patients
- How to Register as a Hospice Patient?
- Requirements For Caregivers
- How to Register as a Caregiver?
- Temporary MMCC Identification Card
What is a Temporary MMCC Identification Card?
A temporary MMCC identification card is a provisional document that allows patients to purchase and possess medical marijuana and other cannabis products until the MMCC or Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission issues a valid medical marijuana card.
The patient can receive this identification card via email after registering and approving the medical marijuana card by Maryland Medical Cannabis Commission. The patient will require a government-issued photo ID card along with the temporary medical marijuana card to acquire authorized medical marijuana and medical cannabis products.