The Complete Guide for MY MMJ Doctor New York
Table of Content
- Application Process
- Health Qualifying Conditions
- State Evaluation Procedure
- Create a NY GOV account
- Brief Medical Marijuanas Card Registration Process
- Essential Tips
- Requirements For Adult Patients
- How to Register as an Adult Patient?
- Requirements For Minor Patients
- Temporary Registry Identification Card
- Requirements For Caregivers
- How to Register as a Caregiver?
- Requirements For Proxy Applicant
- How to Register as a Proxy Applicant?
Brief Medical Marijuanas Card Registration Process – NYS Department of Health Application
After creating your NY.GOV account and activating it, you will need to move for the following steps to register yourself or your minor patient for the medical marijuana card:
After activating your NY.GOV account, you will need to sign in again.
After signing in to the official portal of DOH, click on the health application button.
After clicking on the health application button, you will land on the NYS Department of Health Application page.
Now, click on the medical marijuana data management system to proceed further.
A. For Patient (18+ years of age)
Please review the process overview to prepare for registration as an adult patient.
B. For Proxy Applicant ( On Behalf of Patient)
Click here to check out the process overview if you are applying on behalf of a patient because the patient is either minor or unable to consent to medical treatment.
C. For Caregiver (On Behalf of Minor Patient)
Minor patients are needed to have at least one caregiver specified on their accounts at all times. Click here to know more about the registration process of Caregivers.