The Complete Guide for MY MMJ Doctor New York
Table of Content
- Application Process
- Health Qualifying Conditions
- State Evaluation Procedure
- Create a NY GOV account
- Brief Medical Marijuanas Card Registration Process
- Essential Tips
- Requirements For Adult Patients
- How to Register as an Adult Patient?
- Requirements For Minor Patients
- Temporary Registry Identification Card
- Requirements For Caregivers
- How to Register as a Caregiver?
- Requirements For Proxy Applicant
- How to Register as a Proxy Applicant?
Requirements For Adult Patients
If you are a permanent citizen of New York and are eligible for the New York Medical Cannabis Card as per the state guidance regarding the Health Qualifying Conditions. You can register as an adult patient if you qualify for the following conditions. Click here to learn more about how to register as an adult patient after creating and activating an NY.GOV account. Here are the qualifying conditions:
If the patient is registering for the medical marijuana card for himself/herself, then the patient should be over the age of 18 and capable of consenting to medical treatment.
Adult patients should have the following documentation to register:
- A signed certification from an NYS registered practitioner;
- Photo ID
- Proof of NYS residency
Here are the following documents that can be used as proof for registration:
For Photo ID
- Driver’s License or Non-Driver ID Card issued by the New York government.
Note: Keep in mind that you don’t upload a copy of your ID during New York medical card registration online. You will need to submit the 9-digit number in the given field on the enrollment form.
- If you do not have the ID cards mentioned above, you can upload a recent photo taken with a cell phone or camera. Remember that head and shoulders should be up on a plain background (jpg format) and don’t wear a hat or sunglasses while taking a picture.
For New York State Residency (Permanent or Temporary)
- Driver’s License or Non-Driver ID Card issued by the state government
Note: Keep in mind that don’t upload a copy of your ID during New York medical card registration online. You will need to submit the 9-digit number in the given field on the enrollment form.
- Pay stubs that should be from within the last two months
- NYC ID Card
Contract from one of the last two months
- Lease agreement
- Utility bills, such as electricity, gas, or cable bills with a service address that meets the recommendation location
- Practitioner/Hospital bill from last two months
- Social Security Administration official correspondence
Documents that are not acceptable
- Cell phone bill
- Bank/credit card statements
- United States passport
- Driver License/ Non-Driver Identification Card from another state
- Tax returns