Medical Marijuana Card.
– A Card to Meet your Medical Needs –
A Medical Marijuana Card is an identification card that allows the patient to consume and possess Medical Marijuana in Cleveland.
Book an Appointment Here to See if you Qualify.
Benefits of Having Medical Marijuana Card in St. Louis, Missouri
Lower age requirements: The patients of 21 years or more are allowed to access the Medical Marijuana treatment, but with a valid Medical Marijuana Card, a patient aging 18 to 21 can also access the Marijuana treatment for their debilitating condition.
Legal protections: Obtain a Medical Marijuana Card and stay protected from getting trapped into the legal issues.
Marijuana Tax Exemptions: With a valid Medical Marijuana Card, reward yourself with paying lower taxes for your preferred Medical Marijuana products.
Access to higher THC products: A few patients with some debilitating health conditions may require high-potency marijuana products with a valid Medical Marijuana Card to access the higher THC potent products.
Access to state-licensed dispensaries: Purchase the higher-quality marijuana products and say bye to settling down for the cheap cannabis products.
Ailments qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Cleveland, Ohio!
The current list of eligible health conditions for Medical Marijuana treatment in Cleveland includes:
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy (CTE)
Inflammatory Bower Disease (IBD)
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Sickle Cell Anemia
Spinal Cord Injury
Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
Legalization History of Medical Marijuana in Cleveland, Ohio
Cleveland has adopted Ohio’s Medical Marijuana Control Program to treat several health conditions with the Medical Marijuana’s natural remedy. The state legislature passed House Bill 523 in 2016 for the legalization of Medical Marijuana consumption and the establishment of laws governing the OMMCP. The state-approved the legal access to Medical Marijuana products with a valid Medical Marijuana Card only.
– The Pharmacy Board may diminish the registration fees by 50% for the patients who qualify for social security, veteran status, supplemental income, or disabilities.
– A patient must be 21 years of age or older to have legal access to Medical Marijuana.
– The minors’ patients must show their parent’s or legal guardian’s consent for consumption.
– Each patient can have two caregivers.
An Individual can serve as a caregiver for two patients.
– The State doesn’t allow the home cultivation of Medical Marijuana.
– The State has not established any reciprocity laws for patients coming from other states.
– The state legislature allows a 90-day supply for the patient.
– A patient may buy no less than a whole day unit at a time, and the definition varies based on the form of Medical Marijuana opted.
- 2.83 grams of a marijuana plant material.
- 295 milligrams of THC content in the form of lotion, cream, ointment, or patch
- 110 milligrams of THC content in the form of tinctures, oil, capsules, and edibles for oral administration.
- 590 milligrams of THC content in the form of cannabis oil for vaporization.
The House bill allows the following forms of Medical Marijuana Consumption only:
- Vaporize Cannabis Flower
- Waxes and Oils
- Topical creams and gels
How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Cleveland, Ohio?
Fill an Evaluation Form
Begin the process of getting a Medical Marijuana Card Online by filling up an evaluation form with accurate patient details and medical information with the need for having access to Medical Marijuana.
Connect with state-licensed Medical Marijuana Doctors
Connect with the state-licensed Medical Marijuana Doctors via video conferencing to evaluate and receive a recommendation from them. After getting assessed, you will receive a recommendation letter signed by the Ohio Board of Pharmacy. The board will process the recommendation and process you to the patient registry.
Get registered with the Patient Registry
Get registered with the Patient Registry: Register yourself as a patient with OMMCP to get approved. Once the application is scrutinized, the waiting time starts to get your Medical Marijuana Card.
Receive your Card at your Doorstep
Receive your card at your doorstep for just $149 with us and get legal access to Medical Marijuana Products.
Get hold of the following benefits by choosing the My MMJ Doctors legitimate services.
100% Secure and Private
Easy to Access
Ease of use is essential while using the online services to redirect to the next step devoid of any help.
24 X 7 Patient Support
Stop worrying about the timings to contact and get hold of 24 X 7 patient support to get answers for all your queries.