Get Your Colorado Medical Marijuana Card With My MMJ Doctor
Top MMJ Doctors
Secure Online Evaluations
100% Money Back Assured
24/7 Customer Assistance
How to Get a Medical Card in Colorado?
Schedule an Appointment
Consult Our MMJ Doctor
Get Your Medical Marijuana Card
Cannabis Legalization in Colorado
- 1917– On March 30, 1917, Colorado became the first state to restrict cannabis use, following a trend that began in the early twentieth century.
- 1929– The Colorado Legislature passed legislation making the second offense of marijuana sale, possession, and distribution a felony punishable by 1 to 5 years in prison.
- 1975– During a brief period of decriminalization in the country, Colorado made possessing up to one ounce (28 g) of cannabis a petty offence punishable by a $100 fine.
- 2000– Amendment 20 was approved by 54% of Colorado voters, amending the state constitution to allow the use of cannabis in the state for approved patients with written medical permission.
- 2012– With the passage of Colorado Amendment 64 in November 2012, adults aged 21 and up can grow up to six marijuana plants privately in a locked space (with no more than half mature flowering plants).
Qualifying Conditions for Medical Marijuana Card in Colorado
Documents Required for Getting an MMJ Card in Colorado
To obtain a Colorado Medical Cannabis Card, a patient over the age of 18 who is applying for a medical cannabis card gather the following documents:
Photo ID Proof
- State ID Card
- Valid Driver’s License
- Driver’s license
- Utility Bill
- Bank statement
- Rental Agreement
- Driver’s license
Also, obtain a signed recommendation from a licensed medical doctor for your health condition.
Caregiver In Colorado
Possession Limits in Colorado
What are the Cultivation Rule for Marijuana In Colorado?
Advantages of Colorado Medical Cannabis Card
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register with My MMJ Doctor in Colorado?
Is there a medical cannabis program in Colorado?
Who is eligible for a medical marijuana Card in Colorado?
What if my medical condition isn't approved? Is it still possible to get medical marijuana in Colorado?
What are the advantages of having a medical marijuana card in Colorado?
Can I renew my medical cannabis card in Colorado online?
Can an out-of-state medicinal cannabis card be used in Colorado?
Is marijuana legal in Colorado?
The Benefits Of Having A California Medical Marijuana CardTable of Content Introduction Why should you Get a California Medical Marijuana Card? Medical Reasons Save Your Savings Legal Shield Excess Access Take a Trip Quality and Quantity Closing...
California Eliminating Cultivation Taxes on Marijuana, Keep Excise Tax at 15%Table of Content Introduction Experts Advice Final Takeaway "Another Good news is coming!" A California state's budget plan bill uncovered for the current week the finalized...
Is weed legal in California? Cannabis Legalization Guide - 2023Table of Content Introduction Legislation Safe To Consume safe to purchase Possession Laws Registry Medical Conditions Application Process Caregiver Reciprocity Bottom Line Yes, weed is...