Get Your Delaware Medical Marijuana Card With My MMJ Doctor
★★★★★ – 537+ 5-star Reviews
Submit our online application to book your next appointment Now.
Top MMJ Doctors
Secure Online Evaluations
100% Money Back Assured
24/7 Customer Assistance
How to Get a Medical Card in Delaware
Sign up and Schedule your Appointment.
Contact the MMJ Doctor via Video Conference.
Get a Medical Marijuana Card.
Delaware Medical Cannabis Program Updates
CBD Patient Card
When certifying medical marijuana patients, MMJ doctors now have another option. The CBD-rich patient card can treat anxiety and traditionally approved debilitating conditions. The CBD Rich card can be chosen by the treating medical cannabis doctor whenever they believe it is appropriate, but it must be used to treat anxiety. Patients who have been issued the CBD-rich card can only purchase products with low THC and high CBD concentrations.
Compassionate Use Card
From March 1, 2020, Delaware licensed MMJ doctors will be able to certify a patient with a significant severe medical condition who did not previously qualify for medicinal marijuana treatment under the Medicinal Cannabis Program using the newly developed “Compassionate Use Card” (CUC). The CUC is a Department-issued card that enables the use of medical cannabis under certain situations, including
The patient suffers from a severe condition.
- The certifying MMJ doctor will re-evaluate and document the efficacy of medicinal cannabis treatment at the intervals specified in the program regulations.
- Certifying medical marijuana doctors must create a comprehensive treatment plan for patients who are at risk of marijuana abuse or misuse as a treatment option.
- The MMJ doctor will provide scientific evidence demonstrating the patient’s potential benefit from medicinal cannabis use. The department will examine relevant research articles or peer-reviewed studies for evidence that medicinal cannabis may help with the condition.
Delaware Marijuana Automated Renewal Notification
Qualifying Conditions for Delaware Medical Cannabis Card
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Agitation of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Autism With Injurious or Aggressive Behaviour
- Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Decompensated Cirrhosis
- Intractable Nausea
- Chronic Debilitating Migraine
- Chronic and severe muscle spasms, including but not restricted to those associated with Multiple Sclerosis
- Severe, incapacitating pain that has not responded to previously recommended medication or surgical measures for more than
The state legislation may add some additional conditions to the eligibility list, about which we will keep you updated.
Who Can Get Medical Marijuana in DE?
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be a Delaware resident.
- Must have one qualifying medical condition listed.
Those under 18 with a qualifying health condition can still obtain MMJ cards in Delaware. They must have a carer who will buy and get the cannabis. These are usually the minor’s parents or guardians.
Becoming a Caregiver in Delaware
Possession and Cultivation in Delaware
Benefits of a Delaware Medical Marijuana Card
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I consult with an MMJ doctor to determine whether or not I have a qualifying condition?
Do I have to be a Delaware resident to apply for a card?
Is it necessary for me to see a primary care MMJ doctor to obtain a license?
Is a physical medical marijuana card required in Delaware?
Yes, getting your medical marijuana card certification from a doctor online and applying for your card through the State of Delaware Medical Marijuana Program is perfectly legal.
What are medical marijuana products available in Delaware for medical card holders?
When you visit a Delaware medical dispensary, you may get quality flowers, THC oil (vape), topicals, and lotions. Medical card holders can also obtain concentrates and other THC-infused items.
Can minors obtain legal, medical cannabis in Delaware?
Yes. In Delaware, children (those under 18) can become medicinal marijuana patients. However, a parent or guardian must register as the child’s caretaker.
Can I cultivate my cannabis after receiving a Delaware medical license?
No. Cultivation is strictly prohibited. Patients can purchase cannabis at a dispensary.
Is it possible for a carer to have more than one patient?
Can a carer be a registered qualified patient as well?
Yes. A qualified registered patient may be a carer.
What if my application still needs to be completed?
Can I use my Delaware medical marijuana card in another state?
How can I get a renewal of my medical marijuana card in Delaware?
The Benefits Of Having A California Medical Marijuana CardTable of Content Introduction Why should you Get a California Medical Marijuana Card? Medical Reasons Save Your Savings Legal Shield Excess Access Take a Trip Quality and Quantity Closing...
California Eliminating Cultivation Taxes on Marijuana, Keep Excise Tax at 15%Table of Content Introduction Experts Advice Final Takeaway "Another Good news is coming!" A California state's budget plan bill uncovered for the current week the finalized...
Is weed legal in California? Cannabis Legalization Guide - 2023Table of Content Introduction Legislation Safe To Consume safe to purchase Possession Laws Registry Medical Conditions Application Process Caregiver Reciprocity Bottom Line Yes, weed is...