Get Your Florida Medical Marijuana Card With My MMJ Doctor
My MMJ Doctor has made it easier for you! Acquire your Florida Medical Marijuana Card with us and get the legal rights to access Medical Marijuana within the state boundaries with a few confinements.
Top MMJ Doctors
Secure Online Evaluations
100% Money Back Assured
24/7 Customer Assistance
How to Get a Medical Card in Florida?
Sign-up and Schedule Your Next Appointment With a Professional MMJ Doctor
Get in Touch With The Professional via Video Conference.
Get Approved For Your Florida Medical Marijuana Card
What is a Florida Medical Marijuana Card?
A Florida medical marijuana card is a legal way to treat physical or mental illness through marijuana in Florida. States allow you to use your valid medical marijuana card for buying and cultivating cannabis, but the first state needs a recommendation letter from a Florida medical marijuana doctor.
The Florida medical marijuana card is valid for one year, but you can re-apply after its expiry.
Qualifying Conditions for Florida Medical Cannabis Card
As delineated by Amendment 2, the below-mentioned health conditions qualify for medical marijuana treatment in Florida.
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Crohn’s disease
- Chronic muscle spasms
- Or other similarly serious medical conditions.
In addition to the qualifying conditions mentioned above, Senate Bill 8A also allows the consumption of medical marijuana for other diagnosable and debilitating diseases, including chronic pain, anxiety, migraines, depression, or any other.
Requirements for Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card in Florida
- Utility bill that must be no more than two months old
- State ID Card
- Driving License
- Copy of a lease agreement or a house deed
Along with the permanent residents, Senate Bill 8A also indicates that the patients who meet the definition of being a seasonal resident may qualify to hit the dispensaries and can possess and consume Medical Marijuana within Florida state boundaries. The term “seasonal resident” means any individual who temporarily resides within the state for at least 31 consecutive days each year. Also, the individual maintains the temporary residence in the state and visits its jurisdiction each year. It is also notable that the individual is registered to pay income tax or vote under some other state’s jurisdiction.
All About Medical Marijuana In Florida!
Florida Medical Marijuana Laws
- Florida’s permanent and seasonal residents with a debilitating qualifying condition may be eligible for an MMJ Florida.
- The seasonal residents must reside in the state for at least 31 consecutive days each year.
- The person will get the Florida medical marijuana card only if the medical Doctor approves the debilitating condition.
- The minors must have recommendations from two medical doctors, and their legal guardians must provide consent.
Caregiver Requirements In Florida
Florida Medical Marijuana Cultivation Laws
- Certain areas in Florida have made considerable efforts in the process of decriminalization of Medical Marijuana Consumption.
- Few cities cite fines rather than imprisoning the residents who acquire 20 grams of Medical Marijuana or less.
- The state remains in an indeterminate state when the licensing for dispensing medical marijuana comes into focus.
- The patient must recertify the medical marijuana card every 70 days by consulting the Florida medical marijuana doctors.
- The patient must apply for the Medical Marijuana Consumption Registry Identification Card with the Florida Department of Health Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU) with a mandatory fee of $75.
- A Medical Marijuana Card in Florida is valid for 210 Days.
- You need to renew the card within the time frame.
The state legislature will send you a physical and a hard-copy medical marijuana card once the application is approved.
Benefits of Florida Medical Marijuana Card
Following are the excellent benefits of obtaining a Florida medical marijuana card:
Access To Potent Products
Reduced Age Barriers
Legal Cannabis Possession
Frequently Asked Questions
Who Can Qualify For Medical Marijuana in Florida?
- Be diagnosed with qualifying by a licensed medical doctor.
- Have a temporary or permanent residency in Florida.
What Happens If The Patient Loses The Medical Marijuana Card In Florida?
In case the patient lost the Medical Marijuana Card in Florida, the person needs to fill up the “Change, Replacement or Surrender” request form and then email the same to OMMU for submission purposes. Make sure that you add your residential details and other information accurately. The mandatory administrative processing charges of $15 are required to be submitted with the email.
How Often Do I Need To See The Medical Doctor In Florida?
Can I Grow My Marijuana In Florida?
Where Can I Consume Medical Marijuana In Florida?
How Do I Buy Medical Marijuana In Florida?
Can I Buy Medical Cannabis If I Already Have A Medical Marijuana Card Of Another State; Can’t I Get One In Florida?
Unfortunately, it’s no. Florida State doesn’t allow reciprocity between states’ Medical Marijuana Program.
Am I Allowed To Smoke Medical Marijuana In Florida?
What Are The Legal Ways To Consume Medical Marijuana In Florida?
Is Weed Legal In Florida?
Where Can I Buy Medical Marijuana In Florida?
Step-by-Step Guide to Obtain a Medical Marijuana Card in FloridaTable of Content Introduction How Can I Get A Medical Marijuana Recommendation? How To Complete The Registration Process With The MMUR? Is There Any Eligibility Criteria To Get A Medical...
Comprehensive Guide to Florida's Medical Marijuana Legalization Laws: A List of Enacted LegislationTable of Content Introduction Key Laws Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act Senate Bill 1700 Senate Bill 307 Amendment 2 Senate Bill 8-A Senate Bill 182...
Florida Medical Marijuana Qualifying ConditionsTable of Content Introduction Qualifying Medical Conditions Eligibility Criteria for Medical Marijuana Qualifications in Florida What About A Child With Qualifying Conditions? Documents Required For...