Medical Marijuana Card Hawaii
Hawaii residents with a chronic health condition may certify for Medical Marijuana Cards.
Acquire a Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii online with My MMJ Doctors and treat your debilitating health condition with natural remedy at cost-effective prices.
Apply Your Medical Marijuana Card
Medical Marijuana Card!
In Hawaii State, a patient needs a card to legally consume, possess, and cultivate Cannabis within the state boundaries. A Medical Marijuana Card is the only document that enables a patient to access medical marijuana treatment legally.
Medical Conditions for Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii
Getting a Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii
Register on Hawaii’s Medical Cannabis Registry Program
Firstly, you need to begin with the patient registration with a $38.50 application fee on Hawaii’s Medical Cannabis Registry Program. Once you are registered and get your patient number, move to the next step.
Apply Online and Get Evaluated by a Doctor
Fill up an online evaluation form with My MMJ Doctor to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii. Schedule your appointment for medical marijuana recommenation with a Licensed Medical Doctor by choosing feasible timings.
Get Endorsed and Receive your Medical Card
Get yourself evaluated by a Licensed Medical Doctor for the need for having access to medical marijuana treatment. You will get an email notification to retrieve your 329 Card online. However, this can take up to seven working days.
Why do you need a Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card?
A Medical Marijuana Card may provide a variety of benefits, including:
- Access to state-licensed dispensaries: Buy the higher-quality marijuana products and say bye to the cheap cannabis products.
- Lower age requirements: The patients of 21 years or more are allowed to access the Medical Marijuana treatment, but with a valid Medical Marijuana Card, a patient aging 18 to 21 can also access the Marijuana treatment for their debilitating condition.
- Marijuana Tax Exemptions: With a valid Hawaii Medical Marijuana Card, reward yourself with paying lower taxes for your preferred Medical Marijuana products.
- Legal protections: Acquire a Medical Marijuana Card and stay protected from getting trapped into legal issues.
Medical Marijuana in Hawaii
Hawaii state is the only US state which is surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and was the first to legalize Cannabis for medicinal use in 2000. However, twenty years later, like other states, the state had legalized small amounts of Schedule 1 drugs in January 2020. The Hawaii state has legalized Medical Marijuana consumption within the state boundaries. With this, the state has passed the laws mandatorily to be followed by the patients.
- A caregiver must be at least 18 years.
- Hawaii state allows only one caregiver per patient.
- All patients must designate a qualifying caregiver if they need one upon applying for a 329 card.
- The state allows both caregiver and patient to possess up to four ounces of marijuana at a time.
- It equals ten plants if personally cultivating.
- Out-of-state cardholders can carry a certain amount of marijuana while on the island.
- The rules for caregivers are subject to change, that we will keep you updated.
Why MMJ Doctor?
My MMJ Doctor is a healthcare organization that strives to provide legitimate services online. It is a quick and convenient way of acquiring legitimate services online to get a Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii. Obtaining a Medical Marijuana Card with My MMJ Doctors gives hold of the following benefits including:
State-licensed Medical Doctor’s recommendation
24 X 7 Online verification
How Do I Register As A Patient To Get A Medical Marijuana Card In Hawaii?
- Apply online and Get evaluated:
Apply online by filling an online evaluation form with your details and schedule an appointment and connected with the doctors to get evaluated.
- Submit an online application:
After getting certified by a physician, the Department requires additional information and documents from you that confirm your identity and residency to determine whether you are eligible for a registration certificate or not.
- Get Approved:
Once your application has been approved you will receive an email notification. Further, you can print or save it to your mobile device.
When will my Medical Marijuana Card Expires In Hawaii?
Can I Renew My MMJ Card In Hawaii?
Can I Use My Medical Cannabis Anywhere?
The Law prohibits the consumption of cannabis in a bus, a school bus, or any moving vehicle, in the workplace; on any school grounds, or any public or private school, dormitory, college, or university property, in any public place, or in the presence of anyone under 18.
How much cannabis can a patient have on hand?
Is recreational marijuana available in Hawaii?
Are medical marijuana dispensaries open in Hawaii?
For how much time does the Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii is valid?
The Medical Marijuana Card in Hawaii is valid for 24 months. When a Medical Marijuana Card is about to expire, the patient needs to renew the card, and My MMJ Doctor provides that as well.
“Top-notch service! I’m so happy with My MMJ Doctor’s online services. Highly appreciate the efforts made by them to provide the services in such an effortless manner.”