Get Your Michigan Medical Marijuana Card With My MMJ Doctor
Apply for an MMJ Card with My MMJ Doctor and receive your legal right at your doorstep.
Top MMJ Doctors
Secure Online Evaluations
100% Money Back Assured
24/7 Customer Assistance
How to Get a Medical Card in Michigan?
Sign-up and Schedule Your Next Appointment With a Professional MMJ Doctor
Get in Touch With The Professional via Video Conference.
Receive your Michigan Medical Marijuana Card via Mail.
With a valid recommendation and other necessary documents, register yourself as a patient with MMMP. Michigan Medical Marijuana Program (MMMP) will respond within 15 business days, and once the scrutinizing of the application is done, you will get your legal right at your doorstep. Head towards the state-licensed dispensaries to purchase medical marijuana in Michigan and get well with the natural remedies.
My MMJ Doctor is the Most Recommended Service for Online Medical Card in Michigan
What is a Michigan Medical Marijuana Card?
A Michigan Medical Marijuana Card allows you to consume and cultivate marijuana in Michigan for medical purposes. There is no direct registry for the marijuana card. First, you need to get a recommendation letter from the licensed healthcare professional then the state verifies the letter and approves the medical marijuana card.
Qualifying Conditions for Michigan Medical Cannabis Card
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Severe Nausea
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Crohn’s disease
- Hepatitis C
- HIV/ AIDS
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Tourette’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nail Patella
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Any other debilitating condition determined by the Medical Doctor
Documents Required for Applying For A Medical Marijuana Card
To get a Medical Marijuana ID Card, a patient requires submitting a few documents to MMMP to get the legal right for consumption and possession of Medical Marijuana Michigan. Are you thinking of applying for a Medical Marijuana Card? Make sure you are ready with the following documents.
- State ID Card
- Proof of residency
- A signed recommendation from a Licensed Medical Doctor
All About Medical Marijuana in Michigan!
Michigan legislature has experienced so many ups and downs to legalize the use of Medical Marijuana to treat several debilitating health conditions. To get to know the legislative history of Medical Marijuana in Michigan, you don’t need to search anymore. Here’s everything you need to know about the history of Medical Marijuana and legislation in Michigan.
Medical Marijuana Card Michigan Laws
Medical Marijuana Possession Laws Michigan
In Michigan, you can possess the following amounts with a valid MMJ Card:
- Up to 2.5 oz. of cannabis outside of the home
- Up to 10 oz. inside the home
- Up to 15 grams of concentrates.
Michigan Medical Marijuana Cultivation Laws
A patient qualifying for a medical condition and having a valid Medical Marijuana Card can cultivate up to 12 plants with the condition of growing them out of public view.
Michigan Medical Marijuana Caregiver Laws
A person aged 21 or more can be a caregiver for a patient who is a minor or for a disabled person to purchase and grow cannabis on the patient’s behalf. A person can serve a maximum of 5 patients at a time, and a caregiver must not be convicted of any violent felony or a lesser felony for at least five years.
Punishment For Violating Medical Marijuana Laws
- The possession of any amount of Marijuana without a valid Michigan Medical Marijuana Card is an offense in Michigan with up to 1-year imprisonment or a fine of up to $2000.
- Consuming Medical Marijuana in a park can bring up to 2 years in prison or maybe considered misconduct.
- Use of marijuana can bring imprisonment of up to 90 days or a $100 fine.
- Sale with no remuneration is also considered misconduct and brings analogous penalties as a possession. For compensation, and the imprisonment period could be up to 4 years and a $20,000 fine.
- Cultivation of fewer than 20 plants with no valid MMJ card carries with it a similar sentence.
- The cultivation of 200 plants or more will lead to 15 years in prison or a $10,000,000 fine. This is a significant jump from the seven-year imprisonment and a $500,000 fine between 20 and less than 200 plants.
- Out-of-state ID is not acceptable.
- Bona-fide relationship means that the Medical Doctor must maintain Medical records and provide follow-up care.
Benefits of Michigan Medical Marijuana Card
A valid MMJ Card provides the following benefits to people seeking health benefits from Medical Marijuana Consumption.
A valid Medical Cannabis is easy for the patient to exhibit to law enforcement. A valid card states that the person is registered with Michigan Medical Marijuana Program, and therefore, the patient can consume and possess Medical Weed products.
Michigan Medical Marijuana Dispensary Access
With valid Medical Marijuana, you will access all the state-licensed Medical dispensaries in Michigan.
Pay lower taxes with a valid Medical Marijuana Card.
Access to a greater quantity of Medical Marijuana
Obtain an MMJ Card and get access to a more significant amount of Medical Marijuana in Michigan.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Do I Buy Medical Marijuana In Michigan?
Can I cultivate My Cannabis Plants In My Private Space In Michigan?
What Does A Medical Marijuana Card Permit In Michigan?
- Possession of 16 ounces of Marijuana-infused products in solid form.
- 36 ounces of Marijuana-infused product in liquid form.
- A patient over the age of 21 may legally possess 2.5 ounces of recreational cannabis in the state.
- Guarantees access to Marijuana with reduced costs.
- Obtaining Cannabis in Michigan got easier.
Can I Apply For Michigan Medical Marijuana Card Online? Will It Acquire The Same Importance?
Can I Cultivate Marijuana In Michigan With A Valid Medical Marijuana Card?
Can I Be A Caregiver For A Medical Marijuana Patient In Michigan?
Will I Be Added To A Public Database Once I Get Registered With MMMP Or Have A Medical Marijuana Card?
How Much Does A Michigan Medical Marijuana Card Costs?
Important Note: The authorities have reduced patient costs for a two-year card from $60 to $40. The caregiver background processing fee (examining criminal background) has also been eliminated.
Is Marijuana Legal In Michigan?
With so many ups and downs and changes in the legalization of consumption and possession of medical Marijuana, Marijuana got the legal status for treating debilitating health conditions.
Is Recreational Weed Legal In Michigan?
Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome: A Condition Resulting from Excessive Marijuana Use!Table of Content Introduction What Is CHS And Its Symptoms? How To Treat Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome? How Do You Use Marijuana Without Causing CHS? Conclusion!...
CBD Oil for Hair Growth: A Comprehensive Guide!Table of Content Introduction Does CBD Help Prevent Hair Loss? How CBD Can Help Regrow Your Hair? Reasons To Use CBD For Hair Loss! How To Use CBD For Hair Loss? Can Stress Lead To Hair Fall? If Yes,...
Exploring the Intersection: Can You Mix Melatonin and Weed?Table of Content Introduction Can You Mix Cannabis & Melatonin? Potential Benefits of Using Melatonin and Marijuana Potential Side Effects Of Combining Marijuana And Melatonin! Factors to...