Obtain Your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card Online
Get in touch with 420 doctors, complete 420 evaluations online and get your Missouri Medical Marijuana Card Online.
How to get a Medical MJ Card in Missouri?
First of all, you need to schedule an appointment with our physicians by filling the Missouri Medical Marijuanas Application Form to obtain MMJ Card and submit the details.
After the consultation, the doctor will approve your recommendation and provide you with a medical marijuana recommendation letter delivered to your email.
Once you have the doctor’s recommendation, visit the state website, and sign up with them to get your MMJ Card.
If you want, you can follow the step mentioned below:
Missouri Medical Cannabis Card!
A medical cannabis card is an id card issued by the state and authorized by the medical health physician. The card enables a person to possess, obtain, and cultivate marijuana for medical use. In some states, the MMJ card is only valid for up to one year(12 months) and needs to renew after one year.
Benefits of Medical Marijuana Card
Lower Age Requirement:
Individuals aged 21 can purchase marijuana products from both recreational and medical storefront. However, Under 18 can have a hold over marijuana and its products by assigning themselves a caregiver if permitted by their guardians.
Low costs and taxes:
Recreational marijuana is pricy because of additional taxes included over each purchase of marijuana and its products. With your medical card, you can buy marijuana at low prices.
Access to Higher THC Products:
You can buy marijuana from the authorized dispensaries of your state with a Medical Cannabis Card. They provide you the best quality of marijuana as the products are tested before they reach you.
How does a medical cannabis card look like?
A state medical cannabis card must have the following specifications:
- Patient ID
- The name of the qualifying patient,
- date of birth of a patient,
- Type of license,
- License Expiry,
- State identification logo.
- Here’s a sample picture of what a medical marijuana card looks like:
Who can provide a medical marijuana recommendation?
You can acquire a medical recommendation from the following:
- Primary Care Physician,
- Medical Specialist concerning the qualifying condition,
- Mental health physician
Essentials to Remember
Patients must obtain a recommendation letter from a licensed Physician within the Ohio state.
A recommendation is generally unacceptable if the diagnosis is written plus signature.
What are the requirements to qualify for the Missouri medical marijuana card?
To qualify for a Missouri Medical Cannabis Card, a person should fulfill the following requirements first:
- Be a resident of the Missouri state during the time of the application with valid proof of residency,
- Needs to have a debilitating medical condition,
- Have a signed physician certification (until you are a veteran receiving medical care at a VA facility),
- Should be over 18 years,
- Not acquire a school bus permit or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), and
- Not be an active duty law enforcement officer,
- correctional officer, correctional probation officer, or firefighter.
- HIPAA Secure: We provide secure and private services to our customers, as your data is always kept confidential as per HIPAA.
- One year recommendation: Your medical cannabis card recommendation is valid for one year after getting approved.
- 24/7 Customer Service: Our customer chat support service is 24/7 available. You can contact us via calling or chat process anytime.
Medical Cannabis forms you can buy at state dispensaries include:
Missouri state has decriminalized the use of Medical Marijuana for treating several health conditions but doesn’t allow the smoking of Medical Marijuana within the state boundaries. The forms of Medical Cannabis you can purchase in Missouri include:
Plant Material for Vaping
Medical Marijuanas Missouri Laws
A person cannot consume or cultivate marijuana in Missouri until they hold a medical marijuana license as a patient cultivator.
Want to Register a Caregiver in Missouri?
Requirements to be a registered caregiver in Missouri:
- A caregiver must be a resident of Missouri,
- He/she must provide valid proof of residency with a valid driver’s license or identification card.
- A person must also add the patient’s medical cannabis certification application as the listed caregiver.
- In Missouri, a caregiver may assist three patients at a time.
- Also, a patient can have two caregivers in Missouri.
Here’s the process to register as a caregiver in Missouri:
- A candidate must submit a caregiver application either with the designated patient’s application submission
- A candidate must pay an application fee. They can choose the 1, 2, or 3-year card and pay according to that.
- Must include a passport-size photo with a plain white background.
- A caregiver must prove the residency with two separate documents. It can be a state- ID card, a driver’s license, and a voter ID card.
- A candidate needs to pay for all the application fees.
Possession limits for patients in Missouri
In Missouri, consumption of 10 gms or less has been decriminalized in the state. If a person sells or distributes, any amount of cannabis can be considered an offense. The person must pay a max $10,000 fine and a penalty of up to four years of incarceration.
Missouri marijuana growing laws
A person cannot grow or cultivate marijuana in Missouri unless they hold a medical cannabis card as a patient cultivator. A person who owns a medical marijuana card can grow up to 6 plants after paying an extra fee with their medical marijuana license to be a patient cultivator.
Rules for shared cultivation in Missouri
- In Shared cultivation, not more than two individuals may cultivate in the same space.
- If there are two patients, then it includes:
- Two patients,
- Two caregivers, or
- Any combination of the two licensed,
- In share spaces, a maximum of 12 flowering marijuana plants may be cultivated,
- And 12 nonflowering plants and 12 clones.
- In case both the individual holds the caregiver and also a patient then, they can:
- Add six additional flowering plants,
- 6 nonflowering plants,
- and six clones to the shared space,
Missouri public consumption laws
Under the 19 CSR 30-95.030 Act, patients are prohibited from consuming their marijuana in public places.
These public places may include:
- General public such as parks,
- And businesses.
The Law also states that:
To assign a non-public place within a public place, the landlord or owner of such accommodations may, but is not obligated to, proffer one or more isolated, private areas where a qualifying patient may possess medical marijuana.
Missouri cannabis DUI laws
The Missouri DoHSS does not make any punishment rejections for driving under the influence of marijuana.
Suppose a person holds a medical marijuana license. In that case, the patient card does not offer any individual protections from violating laws while handling a motor-operated carrier while under drug influence.
As per Article XIV, a person cannot operate, travel, or be in actual physical control of any dangerous device or motor vehicle, aircraft, or motorboat while under the influence of marijuana.
History of Medical Marijuana Missouri
The first legalization of marijuana is passed in 2014. Later, in 2018, the medical use of cannabis is legalized.
Partial decriminalization (2014)
Senate Bill 491 was enacted in May 2014.
The bill reduced the penalties for certain cannabis offenses. It reduced the threat of jail time for those who possess marijuana up to 10 grams.
The bill also demoted the penalties related to the sale and cultivation of cannabis. Also, it eliminates the ban on probation or parole for third-time drug felony convictions.
However, penalties were reduced under SB 491, but possession of a small amount of marijuana is still a crime. That’s why the NORML considers Missouri only to have partially decriminalized cannabis.
CBD oil legalization (2014)
In July 2014, the government signed into law House Bill 2238, the Missouri Medical Marijuanas Bill.
It legalizes the use of CBD oil to treat patients’ illnesses.
This legalization allows the department of agriculture to grow industrial hemp for research purposes. HB2238 allows hemp extract that contains 5% cannabidiol (CBD) and no more than 0.3% tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Medical cannabis legalization (2018)
Missouri Legalized the medical use of cannabis in Nov. 2018 as per amendment 2.
The Law allows qualified patients to cultivate up to six cannabis plants and purchase at least 4 ounces of cannabis per month to be determined by state regulators.
For military veterans, the measure sets a tax rate of 4% on the sales of medical cannabis and its products, as prescribed for their services.
What People Say About Us
Really happy to choose an exceptionally professional organization that cares about its patients. The whole staff is supportive and accommodative. Thank you My MMJ Doctor.
My experience was terrific! Got no issues in setting up an appointment and getting through the whole process. Highly recommend!
I got approved real fast, and my experience of connecting to the licensed Doctor virtually was superb. Happy with the services.
My MMJ Doctor made it real fast and easy to get a recommendation for my Medical Marijuana Card. Highly recommended!!
The whole process was clear and well organized. My MMJ Doctors team communicated well throughout.
How do I Qualify For Missouri Medical Marijuana Card?
In Missouri, the qualifying medical conditions for a patient include any chronic or debilitating condition that in the professional judgment of a physician, might help the patient in their treatment.
What is the need for a Missouri Medical Cannabis Card?
With a medical marijuana card, a person can get access:
• To buying marijuana legally in the state of Missouri,
• Buy marijuana from dispensaries in the State of Missouri,
• Can consume marijuana and its products in the State of Missouri on your private property,
• Can grow personal plants on your own private properties.
How to get a medical MJ card in Missouri?
All you need to do is schedule an appointment by filling a form. Nextly, you will get connected to our physicians and get certified. At last, you need to register with the state of Missouri.
Is medical marijuana legal in Missouri?
By getting a medical marijuana card, one can buy marijuana legally for their medical treatment from nearby dispensaries in Missouri.
What conditions make a patient eligible for Medical Marijuana in the State of Missouri?
• Intractable migraines,
• A terminal illness,
• Human immunodeficiency virus or acquired immune deficiency syndrome(HIV/AIDS)
• Muscle spasms,
• Multiple sclerosis
• Parkinson’s disease
• Tourette’s syndrome
• Chronic pain
• Hepatitis C
• Huntington’s disease
• Inflammatory bowel disease
• Sickle cell anemia
About My MMJ Doctor?
We are a healthcare organization focused on making our clients experience the best use of Medical Cannabis. My MMJ Doctor is the online portal to indulge more people who necessitate marijuana concerning health issues and perceive them to buy Medical Cannabis from legal sellers.
Our MMJ Doctors are 24/7 ready to help people with specific problems and access marijuana for their health. We serve patients across different states who are looking forward to using marijuana.
Don’t wait. Apply for your medical marijuana recommendation today, and get your approval by the same day.