Apply For Your New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card
Get a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card Online
Acquire a medical marijuana card with My MMJ Doctor and receive your card at your doorstep @ just $149
Want To Apply For Your Medical Marijuana Card?
What is Medical Marijuana Card and its Importance
A medical marijuana card is a state identification card that enables a person to consume, grow and possess medical cannabis within the state boundaries.
Having a marijuana license NJ not only provides legal access to natural medicine but adheres to exclusiveness and importance that not only stops here and continues with providing the privileges that come along with
What Are The Qualifying Conditions For Medical Cannabis Treatment In New Jersey?
New Jersey has approved a list of qualifying conditions for accessing NJ medical marijuana treatment. This includes:
Step-By-Step Process To Get A Medical Marijuana Card in New Jersey?
Schedule an appointment
Begin with scheduling an appointment online on the My MMJ Doctor platform only. Choose the timings feasible for you.
Speak with the doctor
The state-licensed medical doctor will connect back on the timings chosen by you and evaluate the need for having access to medical marijuana treatment.
Receive Your MMJ Card
After approval from the doctor, you need to register as a patient with the state (NJMMP), and once everything is found okay, you will get your MMJ card on your registered mail or at your doorstep.
Who Can Get A Medical Card In New Jersey?
A patient with a qualifying condition for a marijuana license NJ mentioned in the state-approved list of marijuana treatment access can get a New Jersey medical marijuana card. Get evaluated by a state-licensed medical doctor and check whether you qualify for one!
Additionally, you must have a well-maintained relationship with an MMJ-approved medical doctor to qualify for a medical condition. This approved doctor is defined as the one who has
- Been treating the patient for at least one year.
- Assessed the patient for their debilitating condition at least four times.
- Comfortable with assuming the responsibility for providing care and management of the patients debilitating condition after checking the comprehensive physical examination and medical history.
Requirements for New Jersey Medical Marijuanas
- A patient needs to be a New Jersey resident only.
- A patient under the age of 18 requires a designated caregiver to register as a patient with the state and access New Jersey medical marijuana treatment.
- The state residential proof.
- A medical recommendation is mandatorily obtained from state-licensed medical doctors.
Facts: Medical Marijuana in New Jersey
The medical cannabis legislation of New Jersey mandates that marijuana smoking must comply with the Smoke-free air act only. So, the legislation dictates the following!
Medical Cannabis patients are not legally permitted to smoke cannabis:
- Inside a school bus or any public vehicle.
- On the school campus
- In a motor vehicle except in those cases where the vehicle is not operational
- On any correctional institution’s property
- Any other area listed under NJSA 2C:33-13
- Within any public park, beaches, or any recreational grounds.
Essential To Note!
What do you get with a New Jersey Medical Marijuana Card?
With a medical marijuana card in New Jersey, you will get legal access to medical marijuana treatment. Surprisingly, you will get access to all the privileges that come along with it.
How much does New Jersey Medical Marijuana Cost?
The cost of obtaining a Medical Marijuana NJ is purely based on the strain and marijuana product you are choosing. Check out the nearby dispensaries to check on the marijuana products costs.
Perks Of Having A Medical Marijuana Card In New Jersey
- It Covers lower age requirements: With a valid Medical Marijuana Card, a minor of minimum age 18 can purchase cannabis in case of any qualifying condition.
- Higher Possession Limits: The state restricts medical marijuana users to access a limited amount of medical cannabis only, but with a medical marijuana card, you can access higher amounts if your qualifying condition requires it.
- Higher Potency Limits: Get hold of purchasing high-quality medical marijuana products from state-authorized dispensaries.
Medical Marijuana Laws
The New Jersey Medical Marijuana Laws allow the possession of up to 3 ounces of medicinal marijuana in NJ every 30 days and 2 ounces of recreational marijuana. Along with the possession of New Jersey medical marijuanas in limited amounts, the state doesn’t allow you to grow your own medicine.
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in New Jersey
Medical use of cannabis for minors in New Jersey
New Jersey allows medical cannabis use for minors to treat their health conditions but with a designated caregiver only. However, a caregiver must be registered with the state and must apply with NJMMP.
If the caregiver is not an immediate family member of the patient, then they need to pass a criminal background check.
Registering as a caregiver for minor or disabled patients with My MMJ Doctor is convenient and straightforward. It is a procedure similar to registering as a patient. So, no more hassles for registrations and connect with MY MMJ Doctor to go with the simple process to register as a caregiver.
Cultivation and possession of medical cannabis in New Jersey
- The cannabis must be sold in packages of 1/8 or ¼ ounce amounts.
- Cannabis patients are not permitted to acquire more than 3 ounces of cannabis in 30 days.
- However, terminally ill patients do not have a possession limit of any kind.
While allowing the patients to possess a limited amount of medical cannabis, New Jersey authorities don’t allow growing the cannabis at home.
About Medical Cannabis in New Jersey
Medical marijuana in New Jersey was legalized in 2010, after the approval of the Compassionate Use of Medical Marijuana. Since political support was lacking and the medical cannabis regulations were rigid, this certainly had a substantial negative impact on program enrollment.
New Jersey has the strictest medical marijuana programs throughout the country. Marijuana patients have also struggled a lot to find state-licensed medical doctors and dispensaries to sell cannabis products.
However, the situation improves, and New Jersey residents are increasingly becoming new marijuana patients and caregivers. New qualifying debilitating conditions are added to the list and.
When Governor Chris Christie left office, a boosted effort to legalize cannabis use found more traction. While the initial attempts failed, the New Jersey authorities approved the proposals, which placed legalization on the 2020 ballot.
About My MMJ Doctor
My MMJ Doctor is an online healthcare platform that is focused on providing people with valid NJ medical marijuana cards and marijuana recommendations as quickly and simply as possible.
The vision of providing legitimate services is basically two-fold, including the increase in accessibility to those in need and providing an easy-to-access platform to the people who want to do it all from their home’s privacy.
Quick Document Delivery
Secure Online Process
How to find a medical marijuana doctor in New Jersey?
Additionally, the state laws indicate that the medical doctor must be registered with the state to certify the patient for the program.
As the complexity of finding a medical doctor is more and getting on is pretty challenging, My MMJ Doctor has brought the certified medical marijuana doctors in NJ, so you do not have to search for one. The onboard medical doctors will quickly evaluate the need for having access to the treatment and provide recommendations for the same.