Get Your South Dakota Marijuana Card Online with Quick Approval
★★★★★ – 537+ 5-star Reviews
Top MMJ Doctors
Secure Online Evaluations
100% Money Back Assured
24/7 Customer Assistance
How Do I Get a Medical Marijuana Card in South Dakota?
Schedule your appointment with a marijuana doctor in South Dakota.
Consult with our marijuana doctor via Video Conference.
One of our marijuana doctors will assess your medical conditions and determine your eligibility for a South Dakota medical marijuana card. After the appointment is complete and if the Doctor finds you eligible, the Doctor will fill out your marijuana recommendation form on South Dakota Medical Cannabis Program.
Get your South Dakota Medical Marijuana Card.
“A nice experience”
Cannabis Legalization In South Dakota.
The decrease in support in 2010 was due to the rise of the Tea Party movement and the presence of an anti-cigarette smoking bill on the same ballot. – said Cannabis activist Emmett Reistroffer. In 2015, there was an effort to place another ballot initiative in the 2016 election to legalize medical marijuana, but it declined.
South Dakota Initiated Measure 26, certified by the SD Secretary for the 2020 ballot on December 19, 2019. With the 69.9% margin passage of South Dakota Measure 26, medical marijuana or cannabis became legal in South Dakota. In late 2021 state opened the medical marijuana program.
Who Can Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card in South Dakota?
Qualifying Conditions for South Dakota Medical Marijuana Card
You must have one of the following medical conditions or symptoms to qualify for the medical marijuana card in South Dakota.
- Cachexia or wasting syndrome
- Severe or debilitating pain
- Muscle spasms
- Multiple sclerosis.State residents can petition The South Dakota Department of Health to include a severe medical condition to the list of debilitating medical conditions. The department will notify you about the approval or denial of the petition within 180 days.
Documents Required for Getting a Medical Marijuana Card in South Dakota
1. A written medical marijuana recommendation from a state-licensed doctor.
2. A photocopy of any of these unexpired forms of identification
- SD Driver’s license
- US passport
- US government-issued ID card
- Tribal ID card
- Student ID card
3. A passport-quality photo meeting all the following requirements:
- A high-resolution color photograph that is not blurry or filtered
- A plain white or off-white background
- 2*2 inches in size
Possession Limits of Medical Marijuana in South Dakota
Cultivation Limits of Marijuana in South Dakota
Can A Medical Marijuana Patient have a Caregiver in South Dakota?
According to the South Dakota medical marijuana laws caregiver must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Have agreed to assist medical marijuana patients.
- Not have been convicted of a drug abuse felony offence.
Benefits of a South Dakota Medical Marijuana Card
Lower Age Limit
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you get medical marijuana for anxiety in South Dakota?
Can I get a medical marijuana card online in South Dakota?
Why should I get Sotha Dakota's medical marijuana card?
- It will allow you to use marijuana legally
- You can home-grow your marijuana dosages
- It will give you access to Dispensaries state-wide and products(flowers, gummies, tinctures, pre-rolls, topicals, etc.)
If I am pregnant, can I use marijuana to relieve nausea in South Dakota?
Is it possible to overdose on cannabis in South Dakota?
How to renew your South Dakota medical marijuana card?
What is the cost of the SD medical marijuana card?
Marijuana Detox Insider: Unlocking a Healthier LifestyleTable of Content Introduction The Benefits of Weed Detox! What Are The Physical Effects Of Marijuana Detox? What Are The Psychological Effects Of Marijuana Detox? Tips For a Successful Detox!...
Understanding The Difference Between a Joint and a Blunt!Table of Content Introduction What are Blunts? What are Joints? What’s The Difference Between a Blunt and a Joint? Which Are More Health-Friendly, Blunt or Joints? How To Choose Between Joints...
Understanding Couch Lock: Causes, Effects and PreventionTable of Content Introduction What is a Couch Lock? What Are The Symptoms Of Couch Lock? What Causes Couch-Lock? How To Prevent Couch-Lock? Side Effects and Risks of Couch Lock! Best Strains For...