Medical Marijuana Card.
– A Card to Meet your Medical Needs –
A Medical Marijuana Card is the only document that enables a patient to consume and possess Medical Marijuana legally. Medical Marijuana is an effective remedy to treat several health conditions. Treat your debilitating health condition with marijuana’s curative properties in St. Louis with a valid Medical Marijuana Card.
Book an Appointment Here to See if you Qualify.
Benefits of Having Medical Marijuana Card in St. Louis, Missouri
The benefits of having a Medical Marijuana Card are manifold. Acquire a Medical Marijuana Card to get the following benefits.
Access to all marijuana products: Marijuana is available in a diverse product range. With a valid Medical Marijuana Card, a patient can access various marijuana products and treat their debilitating condition with the most viable product.
Lower taxes: Get a Medical Marijuana Card and give yourself the reward of paying lower taxes for high-quality medical marijuana products.
Legal protections: Obtain a Medical Marijuana Card and stay protected from getting trapped into the legal issues.
Lower age access: The patients of 21 years or more are permitted to access the Medical Marijuana treatment, but with a valid Medical Marijuana Card, a patient aging between 18 to 21 can also access the Marijuana treatment for their debilitating condition.
Qualifying ailments for Medical Marijuana treatment in St. Louis, Missouri!
Missouri’s Department of Health and Senior Services maintains a list of qualifying health conditions for Medical Marijuana treatment. It includes:
Legalization History of Medical Marijuana in St. Louis, Missouri!
St. Louis is no different when it comes to realizing and decriminalizing the use of Medical Marijuana for treating several health conditions. St. Louis has marked a recognizing step in promoting health and wellness. The city has adopted state laws to encourage the safe use of Medical Marijuana. In 2018 Missouri legislature approved amendment 2, including the legalization of Medical Marijuana consumption for treating several health conditions with a natural remedy. Let us get familiar with the state laws for the safer consumption of Medical Cannabis.
- A patient must be at least 21 years or more to have access to Medical Cannabis.
A patient is allowed to acquire 4 ounces of medical marijuana per month.
- The quantity of medical marijuana may differ if the requirement for treating the medical condition is more, but this calls for a separate form.
- The patients looking for Medical Marijuana for getting relief from debilitating medical conditions can cultivate six flowering marijuana female plants at their home, in addition to six non-flowering male plants. Also, six clone plants.
- Patients must apply for cultivator cards at the time of submission of the patient’s application.
- The patients taking health benefits from Medical Marijuana may purchase up to 4 ounces of medical marijuana flower or its equivalent in processed form every 30 days.
- To buy more quantity than the mentioned one, a patient must provide two independent recommendations indicating the requirement or larger dose for treating the debilitating medical condition.
- According to Missouri’s Medical Marijuana Card laws, a caregiver cannot serve more than three patients at a time.
For more information on state laws, don’t forget to check the state page!!
Are you planning to get a Medical Marijuana Card?
- Complete application form.
- Missouri’s residential proof.
- A completed and signed recommendation from a licensed medical doctor.
- A mandatory application fee of $25.
- Parents consent in case of minors.
- A parent’s authorization form in case the patient wishes to designate a caregiver.
How to obtain a Medical Marijuana Card in St. Louis, Missouri
Begin the process of acquiring a Medical Marijuana Card by filling up an online evaluation form with correct details and mention the need for having access to Medical Marijuana.
Consult the Medical doctor
After applying online, get evaluated by the state-licensed medical doctor. The licensed medical doctor will determine the need for treating the health condition by asking a few questions concerning health. The evaluation process will take only 15-20 minutes. In case of any questions, feel free to ask.
Register with the Department of Health and Senior Services
After getting approved by a licensed medical doctor, register yourself as a patient with the Department of Health and Senior Services.
Receive your Medical Marijuana Card
Once the application status is found correct, receive your card within 30 days after scrutinizing the application process.
Get hold of the following benefits by choosing the My MMJ Doctors legitimate services.
Quick Online Services
Your time is valuable. Get access to all the online healthcare services from the comfort of your home and at your preferred timings.
My MMJ Doctor, being HIPAA compliant, abides by all the guidelines. So you don’t need to worry about your data privacy and confidentiality.
Easy to Access
Ease of use is essential while using the online services to redirect to the next step devoid of any help.
24 X 7 Customer Support
Forget your worries about the timing as we work round the clock.