Tulsa Medical Marijuana Card
Book an Appointment Here to See if you Qualify.
How to Apply for a Medical Marijuana Card Online in Tulsa?
Booking an Appointment
Firstly, fill in your details, confirm your appointment with a certified practitioner and schedule 20 minutes session to get approved in Tulsa.
Consulting an MMJ Doctor
Consult our certified practitioner through an online video call and get approved for a Medical Marijuana Card.
Singing Up with OMMA and Receiving your MMJ Card
After doctor approval, you will receive a card via email. Now you need to register with the OMMA by paying a $100 fee.
Benefits of having a Medical Cannabis Card in Tulsa
Cannabis is legal by the government for adult usage. For this reason, many think, what the use of medical marijuana cards is? However holding Medical Cards Tulsa can have several benefits, a few of them listed below:
- Cardholders can buy medical marijuana at a very cheap rate due to low taxes by the Oklahoma government.
- Cardholders are allowed to possess high-strength cannabis to alleviate their symptoms.
- Even minors can possess medical marijuana with the help of a medical marijuana card and a caregiver.
- Access to high-quality medical marijuana.
Ailments Qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card in Tulsa
Medical Marijuana Laws in Tulsa
- Not more than 3 ounces of medical marijuana in their residency.
- Almost 72 ounces of edible marijuana.
- Only an ounce of concentrated marijuana.
- Six mature marijuana plants or Six seedling plants.
- Up to 3 ounces of marijuana on their person.
How Much Medical Marijuana Can Be Possess in Tulsa?
- allowed to possess up to 3 ounces or 85 grams of cannabis.
- can hold up to one ounce or 28.35grams of cannabis concentrate.
- permitted to keep 72 ounces or 2.04 kilogram of edible cannabis products outside 8 ounces or 227 grams at home.
How To Become A Caregiver in Tulsa, Oklahoma?
- Digital copy evidence of Tulsa citizenship.
- A digital identity proof.
- Patient Caregiver Designation form signed by the patient.
- A digital passport-sized photograph.
Documents Required to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in OK?
Oklahoma Residential Proof.
A valid identity Proof
A Working Email Address.
A Colored Passport Size Photograph.