Medical Marijuana Card Washington DC
Apply Your Medical Marijuana Card
What is Medical Marijuana
Medical Marijuana is available in diverse forms. As per the researcher’s study, medical marijuana proffers ample health benefits to the individuals by relieving the symptoms triggered in their health condition. With the rise in the health benefits of medical marijuana, the demand for medical marijuana is also increasing and numerous states have allowed the consumption of medical marijuana with some conditions.
How it works
Book Your Appointment
Consult with an MMJ Doctor
This patient ID is later used to register with the DC DOH to complete your application online or in person. After that, you can visit any nearby dispensary to complete the process of the state application.
Get Your Approval Online
Technology made it Easy
With the enhancements in technology, it has become easier to apply for a valid MMID Card and acquires the legal authorization of acquiring usable Cannabis. An individual can easily consult and apply online with the soft copy of the proofs mentioned above. With the rise in health benefits of Medical Marijuana, the demand is also increasing and so the consumption. For all these requirements, there’s a one-stop solution. My MMJ Doctors have got all the answers!
Laws for use of Medical Marijuana in DC
- An individual must be 21 years or older for acquiring Medical Marijuana
- A purchase of up to one ounce of usable Marijuana is allowed for the cardholders.
- The type of usable Marijuana allowed in Washington DC are Solid, Liquid, Cannabis concentrates.
- Medical patients may acquire.
- 3 ounces of usable marijuana.
- 48 ounces of marijuana-infused product in solid form.
- 216 ounces of marijuana-infused product in liquid form.
- 21 grams of marijuana concentrate.
- Consumption of cannabis is not prohibited in public areas.
- Driving after the consumption of cannabis is prohibited.
Cultivation of Medical Cannabis in Washington DC
Earlier cultivation of medical marijuana in Washington DC at home is not permissible. Only state-authorized farmers in Washington DC are permitted to cultivate medical cannabis. But in 2015 with the legalization of Medical Marijuana, it becomes valid to grow Medical Marijuana at home if an individual is 21 years or above. For cultivating Medical Cannabis, a valid Grower’s License is essential. Acquiring a Grower’s license in Washington DC is easy and entails a simple procedure to be followed.
Patients were obligated to acquire their marijuana from permitted dispensaries, restraining access to those in pain. Fortunately, things have amended and any adult can possess and cultivate a certain amount of marijuana with authorization.
It is permissible for an individual who is at least 21 years old to grow within their abode up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature.
Requirements to be fulfilled by the Individual Cultivating the Medical Marijuana.
- Individual must practice good hygiene.
- An individual must wear protective clothing as essential to protect the product.
- The doctors have the right to modify the addendum to augment the limit.
Great experience all around. Started with a little nervousness. But once things started working, everything got so simple and easy. I received my card on time.
Top-notch service! I’m so happy with My MMJ Doctor’s online services. Highly appreciate the efforts made by them to provide the services in such an effortless manner.
Highly professional and quick services. Totally worth it. Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions In Washington DC?
Washington DC has passed a list of qualifying conditions that allow a patient is suffering from any debilitating health conditions to have legal access to Medical Marijuana with a valid Medical Marijuana Card. The list of qualifying conditions includes:
- HIV/ AIDS
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Chronic Pain
- Replacement for opiates post-surgery
- Patients undergoing treatments like Chemotherapy, radiotherapy, etc
- Any condition that remains unaffected by strong medications and results in long-lasting
Do I Need To Be 18 Years Old To Get A Medical Marijuana Card?
Nope! Patients under 18 years can qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card and Medical Marijuana consumption with their parent’s consent or local guardian’s consent. A caregiver must be assigned to the patient that is available all the time.
Can I Become A Caregiver In Washington?
Yes. You can qualify as a caregiver in Washington DC. But to be eligible as a caregiver, you must meet the following requirements:
- The patient must designate you to serve as a caregiver to them and as an authoritative person to buy and possess Medical Marijuana from state-licensed dispensaries,
- You must be registered with the Department of Health as a Caregiver.
- Have never been convicted of possession or sale of any controlled substance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Is My Privacy Protected If I Become A Medical Marijuana Patient?
Yes. Your privacy is protected as the Department of Health maintains a few strict measures to protect the patient’s records and identity. And at My MMJ Doctor, being HIPAA compliant, we take care of the privacy and confidentiality of records.
What Is I71?
According to initiative 171 in Washington DC, adults who are 21 years or more are permitted to cultivate up to 6 Marijuana plants, out of which three plants must be mature at a time. This also states that an adult can acquire 2 ounces of Medical Marijuana in public and cannot sell it.
Monday 9am – 10pm
Tuesday 9am – 10pm
Wednesday 9am – 10pm
Thursday 9am – 10pm
Friday 9am – 10pm
Saturday 9am – 10pm
Sunday 9am – 10pm
+1 (888) 281-8758