Get Your Washington DC Medical Marijuana Card With My MMJ Doctor
Top MMJ Doctors
Secure Online Evaluations
100% Money Back Assured
24/7 Customer Assistance
How to Get a Medical Card in Washington DC?
Sign-up and Schedule Your Next Appointment With a Professional MMJ Doctor
Get in Touch With The Professional via Video Conference.
After getting evaluated by the doctor, you will receive a patient ID.
This patient ID is later used to register with the DC DOH to complete your application online or in person. After that, you can visit any nearby dispensary to complete the process of the state application.
Get Approved For Your Washington DC Medical Marijuana Card
My MMJ Doctor is the Most Recommended Service for Online Medical Card in Washington DC
What is a Washington DC Medical Marijuana Card?
Qualifying Conditions for Washington DC Medical Cannabis Card
Washington DC has passed a list of qualifying conditions that allow a patient suffering from any debilitating health conditions to have legal access to Medical Marijuana with a valid Medical Marijuana Card. The list of qualifying conditions includes:
About Medical Marijuana Washington DC
In Short!The previously implemented program modifications will remain in effect while including the following!
- Issuing of registration cards for 2 years from issuance date at no costs for all the applications by 18th August.
- Telehealth recommendations are permitted.
- Applicants of age 65 or more may self-certify the cannabis use for medicinal purposes in the lieu of securing recommendations from a healthcare provider through 30th Sept.
- Patients may now purchase up to 8 ounces of medical marijuana products within a rolling period of 30 days.
Technology made it EasyWith the enhancements in technology, it has become easier to apply for a valid MMID Card and acquires the legal authorization of acquiring usable Cannabis. An individual can easily consult and apply online with the soft copy of the proofs mentioned above. With the rise in health benefits of Medical Marijuana, the demand is also increasing and so is the consumption. For all these requirements, there’s a one-stop solution. My MMJ Doctor has got all the answers!
Laws for use of Medical Marijuana in DC
- An individual must be 21 years or older for acquiring Medical Marijuana
- A purchase of up to one ounce of usable Marijuana is allowed for the cardholders.
- The type of usable Marijuana allowed in Washington DC are Solid, Liquid, and Cannabis concentrates.
- Medical patients may acquire: 3 ounces of usable marijuana. 48 ounces of marijuana-infused product in solid form. 216 ounces of marijuana-infused product in liquid form. 21 grams of marijuana concentrate.
- Consumption of cannabis is not prohibited in public areas.
- Driving after the consumption of cannabis is prohibited.
Reciprocity Laws!The district has expanded the reciprocity by 5 states including Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Utah, and Virginia for a total of 32 states. The reciprocity permits non-DC residents enrolled in active MMP of another jurisdiction to buy cannabis at licensed dispensaries.
Updated Washington DC Law (2022)*The Washington DC Council has repeatedly tried to legalize recreational sales. On June 28, 2022, D.C passed a law “self-certify” in which people self-certify themselves for medical marijuana. Now individuals are no longer required to have a doctor’s note to buy medical marijuana in D.C. Residents 21 and older self-certify their medical need for cannabis. They can do that at the alcoholic beverage regulation administration office or online. Before self-certifying laws, patients had to get a doctor’s recommendation and a medical marijuana card to purchase marijuana from dispensaries.
Change of Information!!The caregivers and patients are required to maintain the profile information with ABRA including the home address, designated caregivers’ information, first and last name, and the details of recommending physicians’ information. A patient is required to fill in the change of information form within 14 days of any new changes.
Cultivation of Medical Cannabis in Washington DC
Growing LimitsIt is permissible for an individual who is at least 21 years old to grow within their abode up to six marijuana plants, no more than three of which are mature. Requirements to be fulfilled by the Individual Cultivating the Medical Marijuana.
- Individuals must practice good hygiene.
- An individual must wear protective clothing as essential to protect the product.
- The doctors have the right to modify the addendum to augment the limit.
Becoming a Caregiver in Washington DC
- The patient must designate you to serve as a caregiver to them and as an authoritative person to buy and possess Medical
- Marijuana from state-licensed dispensaries,
- You must be registered with the Department of Health as a Caregiver.
- Have never been convicted of possession or sale of any controlled substance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Benefits of Washington DC Medical Marijuana Card
Lower Age RequirementsA medical marijuana patient can also access DC marijuana treatment at lower ages. Though the minimum age requirement is 21 years or more, a medical marijuana patient can access the marijuana at a lower age.
Access To A Wide Range Of Cannabis ProductsA medical marijuana card allows a qualified patient to access a greater range of high-quality cannabis products
Save On TaxesWith a medical marijuana card, save on some sales taxes that are required to be submitted by recreational users and get access to high-quality medical marijuana strains at cost-effective prices.
Legal ProtectionsA medical marijuana card provides complete legal protection from getting trapped into legitimate issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I Need To Be 18 Years Old To Get A Washington DC Medical Marijuana Card?
Where Can I Get Medical Marijuana In Washington DC?
What Are Forms Of Medical Cannabis Available In Washington DC?
How Much Medical Cannabis Does Washington DC Allow Me To Possess?
Does Washington DC Accept Out-Of-State Medical Marijuana Cards?
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
Is My Privacy Protected If I Become A Medical Marijuana Patient?
How Should I Carry Medical Marijuana In Washington DC?
What Is I71?
How Do I Prove DC Residency?
Can You Use Your “Self-Certified” DC Medical Cannabis Card in Other StatesTable of Content Introduction Can you use your “self-certified” DC medical cannabis card in other states? Does Washington, DC accept out-of-state medical cards? Washington, DC...
Areas we Cover in Washington DC
Medical Marijuana Card Doctor In Washington DC | 420 Evaluations
Monday 9AM – 10PM
Tuesday 9AM – 10PM