Table of Content
Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH) handles the State’s Medical Marijuana Patient Cardholder Registry. You must have a recommendation letter from a certified physician to obtain a medical marijuana card in Nevada. People diagnosed with a chronic medical condition in which the medical use of marijuana may alleviate the symptoms of that condition will receive recommendations. After receiving the recommendation letter, create an account on the medical marijuana program in the state of Nevada.
To Create An Account?
- Go to MMP State of Nevada
- Scan the back of your driver’s license or State ID card to a JPG, PNG, or TIF file. Instead of scanning, you can also take the picture and save that file to your desktop. Information in the barcode on your ID is used to create your profile.
- Using the Select button, browse to the desktop, select the file, and click open.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Click on the Register.
- After successful registration, Click on the Login to log into your account.
To Register for Medical Marijuana Card.
- Login to your account on the MMP State of Nevada.
- Download and print the medical marijuana card form or application by clicking on Download Application.
- Send this application to your doctor who wrote your recommendation letter. The doctor will verify and sign the application, attach a copy of the front and back of their state-issued identification, and send it back to you.
- After receiving the application from the doctor, log in to the account again.
- Upload the documents sent by the doctor and pay the fee.
Note: The fees are a 1-year registration term for $50.00 and a 2-year registration term for $100.00.
- Now, you can download a temporary approval letter and purchase medical marijuana from a licensed dispensary. You will receive your medical marijuana card in the mail by the state, which should occur within 7 to 10 business days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the upload process fails?
The main reason behind this could be the driver’s license, or State ID did not scan properly. Make sure you scan at 300 DPI or greater in grayscale or colour, and do NOT scan a copy. Try to re-upload it. If you continue to be unsuccessful, you may:
Send a copy of the front and back of your state-issued ID and a valid phone number to the Medical Marijuana Registry at
4150 Technology Way Suite 101, Carson City, NV 89760.
Or you can fax it at 775-684-3213
And you can mail at [email protected]
**Please mention the details of why you are choosing the other way.
What should I do if my marijuana card is stolen or lost?
Send an image of the front and back of your state-issued ID to [email protected]. Explain your situation, and request a new Medical Marijuana Card. The Registry will send a new 60-day letter, and a card will arrive in the mail within 7 to 10 business days.
You may also mail it to 4150 Technology Way Suite 101, Carson City, NV 89760. Or you can fax it at 775-684-3213
Do other states recognize my Nevada medical marijuana card? Can I possess my medical marijuana while traveling out of state?
There are no reciprocal agreements by Nevada. Every state has its medical marijuana programs. You may need to contact the state you travel to for information on their laws.
What if you don’t have an email address?
Creating an account with an email account is recommended, but you can register even if you don’t have an email account. However, you will not receive information about your account without having an email address.
How do I recover my Username?
Your Driver’s License or DMV-issued Identification Card number is your Username, and it will never change.
How do I recover my Password?
Go to the login page, and click on Forgot/Update Password. Enter your Username, then click on the Email Link button. You will receive an email. Follow the instructions in the email to change your Password.
Can I still apply the old way?
Yes, you can apply through mail, fax and email, but you must mention why you are sending your ID. Send a copy of the front and back of your state-issued ID and a valid phone number to the Medical Marijuana Registry at:
4150 Technology Way Suite 101, Carson City, NV 89760
Fax at 775-684-3213
Email to the Medical Marijuana Registry at [email protected]
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
Can You Take Delta 8 on a Plane?Table of Content Introduction! What is Delta 8? Is Delta 8 Legal? Airline Policies on Delta 8! Flying with Delta 8 Locally in the U.S! Flying with Delta 8 on International Flights! Tips for Traveling with Delta 8 THC...
Maryland Medical Marijuana Program: Which Conditions Qualify for Treatment in 2024?In 2014, Maryland legalized the use of medical marijuana for a number of medical conditions. Though this list is not specific, it majorly included those conditions...
What are Medical Marijuana Laws in Maryland?(2024)Table of Content Introduction Is Weed Legal in Maryland? Maryland Medical Marijuana Laws Who can use Medical Marijuana in Maryland? Possession and Cultivation Taxation Caregiving Reciprocity Maryland...