Table of Content
Medical patient in Oklahoma can treat their medical condition through marijuana. But to treat your symptoms, you need an Oklahoma medical marijuana card. To obtain this card, you first need to obtain a recommendation letter from a licensed healthcare professional and then register with the OMMA (Oklahoma medical marijuana authority). While registering with the state can be a little confusing, here are complete step-by-step guides for navigating the OMMA’s patient registration portal. Remember, OMMA will mail all applicants either an acceptance letter or a letter of denial within 14 days after receiving an application. Before starting registration for the Oklahoma medical marijuana card, you need to sign up and create an account on OMMA.
- Access the OMMA
- Click on Apply New or Renewal
4. Click on the Access portal
5. Now sign in form page will appear, and click on Sign up now
6. Sign up form will appear.
7. Add your email and click on Send verification code. Now check your email for the verification code
8. Now enter the code and click on Verify code
9. Fill up the required fields and click on Create
Now Registration for Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Starts
1. Click the Patient Portal to start a new patient application
2. Click Create A New Profile
3. Enter your legal name
4. Click Save & Continue
5. Navigate to your name
6. Click Select to continue
7. This brings you to the dashboard
8. Click Apply for a new license
9. This page allows you to select the application type
10. Navigate to the Adult Patient 2-Year License
11. Click Select this application
Check the application instructions and list of required documentation.
Before moving forward, arrange the following documents.
Physician Recommendation Form
- Signed and dated by a physician within the last 30 days.
- If you need a caregiver’s assistance, the same physician must also sign the bottom section of the form, which states you need a caregiver.
A digital photograph
- White or off-white background
- No headcovers and glasses
- No filters applied
- The photo should be clear/not fuzzy
- Head coverings for religious purposes are permitted as long as the full face is visible.
Proof of Identity
- Oklahoma driver’s license or ID card
- US Passport
Proof of Oklahoma Residency
- Oklahoma’s driver’s license
- Oklahoma’s Identification Card
- A utility bill for the calendar month, excluding telephone, television, and internet bills
- A residential property deed to the property in the State of Oklahoma
- Mortgage or rent agreement
- The preceding year’s Oklahoma Tax Return showing the application as an Oklahoma taxpayer
Proof of Medicaid/Medicare/Disabled Veteran Status (if applicable)
- Medicare – front of your Medicare card
- Medicaid – enrollment letter or card
- Veteran Status – letter from the Veterans Affairs with 100% disability status noted dated within the last six months
Note: for updated laws, you can also visit Oklahoma medical marijuana laws.
12. After arranging the document click on Save & Continue
13. Enter your personal information
14. Click Save & Continue
15. Select your identity documentation type and enter the information
16. Click Save & Continue
17. Upload your photograph by clicking on Choose file
18. Adjust the photo as needed
19. Check that attest the photo meets the License Application Photo Requirements.
20. Click Save & Continue
21. Enter the information from your completed physician recommendation letter
22. Please make sure the signature date is no more than 30 days from when you submit the application
23. Upload your physician recommendation form
24. Click Save & Continue
25. Select “yes” if you are enrolled in Medicaid, medicare or have valid 100% disabled veterans status; otherwise, select No.
26. Click Save & Continue
27. Complete the attestation section by clicking all three of them
28. Add your signature
29. Click Save & Continue
30. You can review your application at this time
31. You can click View all pages or the Next page to review the application information
32. If you would like to save a copy of your application, click Export to PDF
33. Click Save & Continue
34. Review your fee and payment option
35. Click Process Payment
36. Enter your payment information
37. Click Next
38. Fill in your card information then click Next
39. Confirm your payment information is correct and click Submit Payment
40. Your application is now Submitted
42. You can visit the dashboard to check the status and view your payments
This guide will surely help you to register with Oklahoma state for a medical marijuana card. But if you still have doubts or want a recommendation letter, you can contact My MMJ Doctor anytime. We are always here when anyone needs us.
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
What are Medical Marijuana Laws in Oklahoma?(2024)Table of Content Introduction Who Can Apply? Possession Limit Employment Rules Where is it Safe to Consume? Bottom Line On 26 June 2018, Oklahoma voters approved State Question 788, legalizing the...
All You Need To Know About Marijuana Patient Drives In Oklahoma.Table of Content Introduction What Are The Marijuana Patient Drives In Oklahoma? What are the benefits of marijuana patient drives? What Are The Drawback Of Marijuana Patient Drives In...
Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Qualifying Conditions!Table of Content Introduction What Qualifies For Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma Other Qualifications for Medical Marijuana in Oklahoma Documents Requirements for Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Card Bottom...