Table of Content
A contact high or secondhand high is a subconscious aspect that occurs to the person who came in contact with those under the influence of marijuana or drugs. If a nonsmoker individual falls in contact with cannabis smoke, then it can lead them to get a person stoned or even leave them with THC in their system.THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is a chemical that leads to most of marijuana’s psychological effects. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA), it acts much like the cannabinoid chemicals made naturally by the body.
THC in AirIf an individual inhales marijuana smoke, then the cannabinoids like THC are absorbed by the lungs and enter the bloodstream. The quantity consumed through the lungs depends on smoking behavior. A sober person can only be affected by THC in the air if a large amount of smoke is blown directly into that person’s face.
THC in the bloodstreamAccording to research, weed is typically detectable in the blood for 1 to 2 days. In some cases, cannabis is detected in a person after 25 days. It is because the heavy use of cannabis increases the length of time. Therefore, If a sober person inhales the cannabis smoke, one can detect it in that person’s bloodstream in minor quantity.
“If you are in ventilated space or room with somebody smoking or smell some weed walking down the road, you don’t have to worry.”
Effects of Cannabis Contact HighUsing cannabis for medical uses is adequate as it helps a person to get over their health diseases. As cannabis has some positive aspects, it has some negative impacts too. If you Come under contact with a person who is consuming marijuana can cause various side effects to the other person that are as follow:
- Delayed reflexes: Smoking marijuana can lead to delayed reflexes like it will slow down your reaction time. You will respond very slowly to the things you usually do. If you get a high level of THC in your body, then you will feel or respond comparatively slowly as compared to others.
- Dizziness: If you are around marijuana smoke for a long time, It can make you feel lightheaded or dizzy, causing you some momentary memory loss or slowing down your learning process. You will remember things in small sizes.
- Lethargy: By smoking marijuana, a person feels very lazy and sleepy, and that person might lead to calmness. Sometimes, this calm state can take the form of feeling tired to others who usually don’t smoke weed.
- Depression: Doctors often prescribe marijuana to depressed persons. Well, taking marijuana in a small amount can recover a person from depression under medical uses. Whereas, smoking cannabis in excess can lead a person to depression easily.
- Can affect pregnant women: If a pregnant lady falls in touch with a person who consumes cannabis, it can lead her to severe problems like restrictions in the fetus’s growth and miscarriages.
Is there something to worry about cannabis contact high?It’s a psychological trauma that affects a person sometimes, but can’t hold a person for a long time. Some people get tensed that they will get high and test positive for marijuana in a drug test if they get close to someone who is smoking cannabis. One research demonstrates that you can get high if you contact a person who is a marijuana consumer but requires an excessive quantity of smoke in a poorly aerated area. In some circumstances, you don’t need to worry about contact highs, as it does not harm you in the long term. One should try consuming cannabis somewhere ventilated and where nonsmokers can move away if they want to.
Our Simple 3 Step Process For Medical Marijuana Card
1. Fill up your details in an easy 420 Evaluations form.
2. Get Evaluated by a Local MMJ doctor After Online Submission.
3. Get Approved and Receive your Recommendation In Your Email.
Looking To Apply For A Medical Marijuana Card?
Marijuana or cannabis is illegal under the Controlled Substances Act, but still, a person can treat their medical conditions with marijuana.
Can Medical Marijuana help with Nerve Pain?Table of Content Introduction How Does Medical Marijuana Help With Nerve Pain? Studies of Cannabis for Neuropathic Pain Best Marijuana Strains for Neuropathy What Marijuana Form Works Best for Nerve Pain?...
Marijuana is the most commonly used treatment in the United States. Over the years, the use of marijuana or weed has increased, and the risk of harm among people has steadily declined.